New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 181 of 678 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181182183184185191231281 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Yeah the 42mm Coaxial has slightly longer lugs than the Pro - but when I tried the 39mm automatics it already fit perfectly so the 42mm Pro will definitely wear bigger.

My 7002 is also 42mm but is only 45mm lug to lug, and it's about as big as I'm willing to go. The Pro on the other hand is 48mm lug to lug. The smaller automatics are 44.5mm lug to lug. I'll have to fit a Pro to be sure but the automatic is looking to be a better fit.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
    Good compromise, but without the heritage. Hehe

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    For swatch users, which is the best one (for men)?

I'm planning to buy one online.

Sent from my ASUS_Z011D using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Trip ko yung speedy moonphase. Bagay ata size sa 8.5inches ko na wrist eh.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    The moonwatch is really a classic. Too bad it wears slightly too big on my wrist.

I tried a similarly-sized 42mm and the lugs kinda go past my wrist.

Teka bakit yung chicks naka-upo ata sa mesa?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ssaloon View Post
    Good compromise, but without the heritage. Hehe

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Yup, there's that. My favorite analogy is the Boxster vs 911. Sure, the 911 is the Porsche to get, but the Boxster is a great car in itself too.

What doesn't get discussed is that the Boxster costs less than half the 911. Likewise, the 3510.50 is just 1/3 the price of a 3570.50. The price difference is enough to send a kid to private school for a year. 😉

And again like the Boxster vs 911, 90% of people won't notice the difference between a Reduced and a Pro. Only in watch forums and through wrist shots do people see the difference.

Lastly, like the Boxster doesn't compete against the 911, the Reduced doesn't compete against the Pro. Similarly priced watches are the Oris Aquis and the Tag Carrera CV2011, and Omega generally trumps both Tag and Oris in terms of brand equity.

None of this takes away from the heritage and grandeur of the Pro - it's on a totally different level for sure. If money was no object, the Pro is an easy choice over the Reduced (assuming fit is good), just as a Submariner is an easy choice over an Oris Aquis. But for poor blokes like me, I like the value proposition of getting an Omega for the price of a Hamilton or Oris. 😉

The argument is a bit different between the coaxial automatics and the moonwatch since they actually cost the same brand new, so you're either paying for a modern automatic movement and a smaller case or an old but renowned manual winding movement and the coveted moonwatch title.

Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Teka bakit yung chicks naka-upo ata sa mesa?
    Eagle eyes brother! Haha sa high chair nakaupo si doc. 😁

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    How smart is this watch compared to a samsung s3?

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/i...lcJZ1zo37OJ-cw

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post

Nice! Bilhin na yan. What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006

I read before that they had a deal wherein you buy a Tag Connected for $1500 then you can get trade it in for a real Carrera after 2 years.

But if you get it now for its current Php 60k price tag, doesn't seem worth it.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I read before that they had a deal wherein you buy a Tag Connected for $1500 then you can get trade it in for a real Carrera after 2 years.

But if you get it now for its current Php 60k price tag, doesn't seem worth it.

Bro, that is the modular 45 which is priced at P80K++. What I am interested about is just the smart watch function but if it cannot do what my samsung S2 can in terms of notifications and health functions, then i will have second thoughts. Besides the price is already a big factor in making a decision. Might be an ideal gift to myself for christmas though but I need to read the specs online first. The wife has pre-approved.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Bro, that is the modular 45 which is priced at P80K++. What I am interested about is just the smart watch function but if it cannot do what my samsung S2 can in terms of notifications and health functions, then i will have second thoughts. Besides the price is already a big factor in making a decision. Might be an ideal gift to myself for christmas though but I need to read the specs online first. The wife has pre-approved.

Personally, not worth it. For the same price I can get a real luxury watch. The S2 Classic is reasonable with its sub-10k price tag. 😊

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]