New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 180 of 678 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180181182183184190230280 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ssaloon View Post
    Thank you, bro.

Yup, DIY strap change. The one in that pic is a Maratac ZULU strap from one of my other watches. I really need a good rally style leather strap for this piece.
    Hirsch has nice ones, not sure lang if they ship here. May nakita ako sa mall dati na Hirsch din, not sure if they are the same or they just imitated the name though.

Di ka pawisin? I like leather straps but they don't like me. In this humidity mangangamoy sa kin hehe

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Hirsch has nice ones, not sure lang if they ship here. May nakita ako sa mall dati na Hirsch din, not sure if they are the same or they just imitated the name though.

Di ka pawisin? I like leather straps but they don't like me. In this humidity mangangamoy sa kin hehe
    Get the ones with rubberized lining on the underside of the strap. Meron ganon ang Hirsch, though medyo pricey. Meron ngang stand-alone Hirsch kiosks dito sa atin. Sa GB5 meron IIRC. Tsaka di nangangamoy ang Hirsch straps based on my experience with the ones I have.

Maganda for me Di-Modell na rally strap.

Last edited by ssaloon; November 3rd, 2017 at 01:16 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Get the ones with rubberized lining on the underside of the strap. Meron ganon ang Hirsch, though medyo pricey. Meron ngang stand-alone Hirsch kiosks dito sa atin. Sa GB5 meron IIRC. Tsaka di nangangamoy ang Hirsch straps based on my experience with the ones I have.

Maganda for me Di-Modell na rally strap.

That is so nice... Looks even better than oem. And waterproof to 100m

Hopefully will get some time to try out some straps during the holidays.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    That is so nice... Looks even better than oem. And waterproof to 100m

Hopefully will get some time to try out some straps during the holidays.
    Pang strap game talaga Speedy Pro IMO 😎

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008

there's a watch band counter that spells "hirsch"at robinsons pgh. near the grocery.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^

Hirsch? I saw some at Asprey in Rockwell.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Pang strap game talaga Speedy Pro IMO 😎

Yeah that is a strap monster. Imho looks good on shark mesh too:

Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    there's a watch band counter that spells "hirsch"at robinsons pgh. near the grocery.
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    ^

Hirsch? I saw some at Asprey in Rockwell.
    Hirsch straps are nice but I like to be able to wash the straps after a long day. Am too sweaty even for the rubber lined ones.

Am saving up for Omega's OEM shark mesh. ☺ Love the Milanese bracelet too but a bit too dainty for a diver.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Can't go wrong with a Speedy Pro.

The moonwatch is really a classic. Too bad it wears slightly too big on my wrist.

I tried a similarly-sized 42mm and the lugs kinda go past my wrist.

The smaller 39-40mm automatics seem to fit me better:

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    The moonwatch is really a classic. Too bad it wears slightly too big on my wrist.

I tried a similarly-sized 42mm and the lugs kinda go past my wrist.

The smaller 39-40mm automatics seem to fit me better:

The Speedy Pro wears small for a 42mm because the lugs are short and curve slightly to hug your wrist.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    The Speedy Pro wears small for a 42mm because the lugs are short and curve slightly to hug your wrist.

Yeah the 42mm Coaxial has slightly longer lugs than the Pro - but when I tried the 39mm automatics it already fit perfectly so the 42mm Pro will definitely wear bigger.

My 7002 is also 42mm but is only 45mm lug to lug, and it's about as big as I'm willing to go. The Pro on the other hand is 48mm lug to lug. The smaller automatics are 44.5mm lug to lug. I'll have to fit a Pro to be sure but the automatic is looking to be a better fit.

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]