New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 178 of 678 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182188228278 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by forceG View Post
    1 press sa bluetooth bro, you have to download the app.

_/_/_/The more things are forbidden.. The more popular they become. _/_/_/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    hassle kasi ang g-shock, palagi ko nakakalimutan paano i -adjust, buti nandiyan si you tube for reference . so kada uwi ko ng pinas, hinahayaan ko na lang yung oras, para pagbalik ko sa trabaho overseas, di na babaguhin

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Can't go wrong with a Speedy Pro.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Last edited by ssaloon; November 2nd, 2017 at 05:03 PM.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ssaloon View Post
    Can't go wrong with a Speedy Pro.

wow! ganda naman...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    wow! ganda naman...
    Thanks boss! 👌

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Re: Water resistance

If I bought the watch pre-owned, I would have it serviced first (renew seals/gaskets/etc.) before I do anything in the water with it.

Lately, got me a pre-owned Explorer 2 that was serviced by RSC before the owner decided to sell. It is now my go anywhere, do anything watch.

Funny how those TW-Steel's and Ingersoll's would say their watches are water resistant to 10 ATM's, then when you ask the store personnel, they would say that the water resistance is only good for splashes, like rain or "nabasa lang" hindi pwede yung lublob. ...

6. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    Re: Water resistance

Funny how those TW-Steel's and Ingersoll's would say their watches are water resistant to 10 ATM's, then when you ask the store personnel, they would say that the water resistance is only good for splashes, like rain or "nabasa lang" hindi pwede yung lublob. ...
    pang wisik-wisik lang pala yung 10 ATM o bar na presyur

copied online...Water Resistant Watches: Guide to Water Resistance - littlejewellers.co.uk

Water Resistant Watches: Guide to Water Resistance

A watch is not water resistant unless stated on the dial or case back.

Most water resistant watches are not designed for prolonged active use in water.

Water resistance is stated as a depth (BAR, ATM, meters or feet) this means that it has been tested in a laboratory to with stand a static pressure for a short period only at the stated depth. The actual water pressure on the watch during use is greater than the static pressure. During diving into a pool the pressure on the watch is greater at the impact point with the water.

Certain chemicals in water can damage the watch seal as well as perfumes, aerosol sprays and other cosmetics.

Watches should be tested for water resistance every two years and gaskets replaced as necessary to maintain water resistance.

WARNING: Ensure that the crown / buttons are are returned to their normal operating position when the watch is to be in contact with water. On models with screw down buttons water resistance is lost when the crown is in the unlocked posistion.

Case or Dial Marking

Not marked

Watch should not be worn whilst washing-up or showering etc.

Water resistant

Will withstand accidental splashes, rain etc. but not washing-up, or showering etc

3 BAR, 3 ATM, 30m, 100ft

Suitable for everyday use. Will withstand accidental splashes but not suitable for swimming.

5 BAR, 5 ATM, 50m, 165ft

Suitable for everyday use and swimming but NOT poolside diving, snorkelling or water sports.

10 BAR, 10 ATM, 100m, 330ft

Suitable for everyday use and swimming and snorkelling but NOT suitable for high board diving or sub-aqua diving.

20 BAR, 20 ATM, 200m, 660ft

Suitable for all high impact water sports and scuba diving at depths not requiring helium gas. At these depths it is recommended to purchase a professional watch

30 / 80 / 130 BAR, 30 / 80 / 130 ATM, 300 / 800 / 1300 m, 1000 / 2650 / 4300 ft

Suitable for all high impact water sports, scuba diving and saturation diving.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^

Hehe ...

Meanwhile: Lady Gaga - Tudor Watch Ambassador

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Lol! Nalubog ko ung gear S1 ko during a borocay trip. Pagahon ko patay na. Pang shower lang pala ang waterproofing ng Samsung smart watches.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Lol! Nalubog ko ung gear S1 ko during a borocay trip. Pagahon ko patay na. Pang shower lang pala ang waterproofing ng Samsung smart watches.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    I guess the same can be said for all other smart watches - possibly including the casio protrek smart watch.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    Tancha ko magmamahal na Tudor with all the celebrity endorsers they're getting.

I'm still happy with my black BB with the ETA movement. I find the new ones with the in-house movements too bulky for my wrist.

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]