New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 177 of 678 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187227277 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Sloppy di ba? I sent him a Tissot to test his workmanship. Nawala yung ibang scratches pero may nadagdag sa ibang area.

Akala ko naman pag mas mahal na watch mas maingat sya. Kahit Tag pala di rin nya nagawa ng maayos. Can't imagine how other people could trust him with their Rolexes hehe.

At least you weren't swimming with it when it broke bro. Reminds me of a guy who had a pusher come off his Speedy Pro while he was swimming. He was in a place with no decent watch service so the watch was soaked for a while.

This is what the movement looked like:

From Archer Watches:

Miraculously, Al (the watchmaker) was able to salvage most of the movement believe it or not. Full story here:

Archer Watches Blog | Just another WordPress.com weblog
    I read the article. Damn that looked nasty. Props to the watchmaker for getting it back to good running condition. There are so many moving parts, it's impressive that you can actually order them by piece.

I don't think I'll ever go swimming with a watch on. 😂

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    I read the article. Damn that looked nasty. Props to the watchmaker for getting it back to good running condition. There are so many moving parts, it's impressive that you can actually order them by piece.

I don't think I'll ever go swimming with a watch on. ��

Al Archer (the watchmaker) is the go to watchmaker in Watchuseek. He has an Omega parts account so getting parts for him is easy. Re: having so many parts, told you that's one of the reasons why I don't get chronos hehe.

He's a great watchmaker. He'll make recommendations but in the end let you decide what you want done (or not). Service from him includes a cd that documents the entire service process from disassembly to assembly.

But what are divers for if not for swimming? I'd just get the gaskets checked for water tightness if the watch is an older one. ☺
    Last edited by Wh1stl3r; November 1st, 2017 at 09:51 PM.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    I read the article. Damn that looked nasty. Props to the watchmaker for getting it back to good running condition.
    There are so many moving parts, it's impressive that you can actually order them by piece.
    Scary bro... He could be Sylar.... 😉

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Scary bro... He could be Sylar.... 😉
    Wow, first Heroes reference I've heard in years. I quite liked that show, too bad season 2 onwards went downhill very quickly.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    G-Shock hahaha

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rhaenys1101 View Post
    G-Shock hahaha
    Reliability big yes Bro...

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ocanursjr View Post
    Reliability big yes Bro...
    sasagi when i adjust my seat's driving position, big yes also.
    heh heh.

but to those whose previous watches failed, in the course of one's occupation, g-shock is the way to go.
    pamangkin ko. seaman. naka-tatlong non-g-shock reloj in one year. his current g-shock is now 5 years old.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    sasagi when i adjust my seat's driving position, big yes also.
    heh heh.

but to those whose previous watches failed, in the course of one's occupation, g-shock is the way to go.
    pamangkin ko. seaman. naka-tatlong non-g-shock reloj in one year. his current g-shock is now 5 years old.
    I bought one 2yrs ago, madali nga lang maging maluma i use it during cycling.. I like the one I bought Edifice w/ Bluetooth., no hassle sa time adjustment when having business trips with different time zones, always updated pa ang time..

_/_/_/The more things are forbidden.. The more popular they become. _/_/_/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by forceG View Post
    I bought one 2yrs ago, madali nga lang maging maluma i use it during cycling.. I like the one I bought Edifice w/ Bluetooth., no hassle sa time adjustment when having business trips with different time zones, always updated pa ang time..

ok pala yan edifice, automatic mag-adjust ang time depende sa time zone. i'll check it out

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    ok pala yan edifice, automatic mag-adjust ang time depende sa time zone. i'll check it out

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    1 press sa bluetooth bro, you have to download the app.

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]