New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 176 of 678 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176177178179180186226276 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Hindi ba solar bro?

My GShocks are all tough solar variants...

Tree hugger ako e....What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]
    Di ko nga alam bro. Will have it checked na lang. Maganda din pang raffle prize sa Christmas party.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Di ko nga alam bro. Will have it checked na lang. Maganda din pang raffle prize sa Christmas party.

Sa Tsikot EB na lang bro What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Thanks bro. My son thinks its ugly and prefers his timex. Probably will keep it for its sentimental value.

Put a jubilee bracelet or a nato strap on it, it'll look much better.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Put a jubilee bracelet or a nato strap on it, it'll look much better.

Good idea! Btw, how were you able to attach the photos?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Sa Tsikot EB na lang bro What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hehe...tapos lagyan ko ng disclaimer na "batteries not included". Parang hindi solar powered.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Good idea! Btw, how were you able to attach the photos?

IMG tags bro. Those pics were just lifted from the net.

Although im also able to attach pics via Tapatalk. When I click the image upload button it says it's disabled, but proceeds to my gallery anyway and I end up still being able to upload pictures.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    IMG tags bro. Those pics were just lifted from the net.

Although im also able to attach pics via Tapatalk. When I click the image upload button it says it's disabled, but proceeds to my gallery anyway and I end up still being able to upload pictures.

Oh okay. Havent figured it out bur both tapatalk and tsikot apps will not let me attach anything. Namimili yata ng pogi.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Naku bro, bobo to the max ako riyan...

Mostly, pang GShocks lang ang beauty ko, plus a couple of run of the mill automatics.... 😎😍
    Ako pang P100 cartoon character watches at Divisoria I don't want to like watches because it's a VERY expensive hobby/interest.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by usong725 View Post
    Natry ko din si Mang Andy a few months ago. Hindi din ako satisfied. Nagpapalit ako ng batt ng tag f1 at pina-polish ko na din.

He charged my 800. Nilublob lang sa liquid at konting brushed. Sabi wag na daw linisin mabuti at baka magkaroon pa na leak. Kaya madumi parin nya binalik yung unit.

Eh sa Watchworks 500 lang. iinspect pa nila mabuti at malinis nila ibabalik yung unit.
    Sloppy di ba? I sent him a Tissot to test his workmanship. Nawala yung ibang scratches pero may nadagdag sa ibang area.

Akala ko naman pag mas mahal na watch mas maingat sya. Kahit Tag pala di rin nya nagawa ng maayos. Can't imagine how other people could trust him with their Rolexes hehe.

My 7002's crown/stem broke, good thing the seller replaced it free of charge with a different unit.

Missed my BMBY by one month! So my watch is a month older than I am. 😂

At least you weren't swimming with it when it broke bro. Reminds me of a guy who had a pusher come off his Speedy Pro while he was swimming. He was in a place with no decent watch service so the watch was soaked for a while.

This is what the movement looked like:

From Archer Watches:

Miraculously, Al (the watchmaker) was able to salvage most of the movement believe it or not. Full story here:

Archer Watches Blog | Just another WordPress.com weblog

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Ako pang P100 cartoon character watches at Divisoria I don't want to like watches because it's a VERY expensive hobby/interest.
    Mickey Mouse watch, Professor Langdon?😍😎😋

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]