New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 175 of 678 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185225275 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    I am currently using Wenger & MVMT. Pa-dapper look ang dating.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I am really not a watch person and I only have the gear s2 as my daily wear, regardless of the ocassion. My father usually asked for hand me downs but when I looked into the box this morning, I was surprised to see a 25+ something seiko diver, a 5+ old Fossil and a never been used gshock. Wonder if I should give it away for Christmas or sell at ebay.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    I am really not a watch person and I only have the gear s2 as my daily wear, regardless of the ocassion. My father usually asked for hand me downs but when I looked into the box this morning, I was surprised to see a 25+ something seiko diver, a 5+ old Fossil and a never been used gshock. Wonder if I should give it away for Christmas or sell at ebay.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Good dig bro.

Gifts from Santa for being nice (and not being naughty)... Yeah! 😎

Am wearing a Pebble now...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Good dig bro.

Gifts from Santa for being nice (and not being naughty)... Yeah! What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

Am wearing a Pebble now...
    Yeah, trying to attach a photo bro but it is not working. Baka pwede mo i-appraise ang diver. Gift ni mrs nun bagong kasal pa kami.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Yeah, trying to attach a photo bro but it is not working. Baka pwede mo i-appraise ang diver. Gift ni mrs nun bagong kasal pa kami.

Naku bro, bobo to the max ako riyan...

Mostly, pang GShocks lang ang beauty ko, plus a couple of run of the mill automatics.... 😎😍

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Hehe...sa akin basta tama lang ang oras bro. Kung hindi lang na hold up sa jeepney ung orient ko, hindi sana binili ni mrs ung seiko diver. Tapos maliit ps parang pambata. :D

Btw, ung gshock hindi ns umaandar kahit hindi pa nasuot. Baka naubos ung battery. White color siya.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    For disposal - Album on Imgur

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    For disposal - Album on Imgur

The Seiko looks like a 4205 midsize diver (37mm). I had one then traded it to the larger 7002.

That would make a nice Christmas gift if you have a younger kid with smaller wrists. They go for around 3k now, but the sentimental value of that gift from your wife definitely exceeds its monetary value which is why it'd be nice to keep it in the family.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Hehe...sa akin basta tama lang ang oras bro. Kung hindi lang na hold up sa jeepney ung orient ko, hindi sana binili ni mrs ung seiko diver. Tapos maliit ps parang pambata. :D

Btw, ung gshock hindi ns umaandar kahit hindi pa nasuot. Baka naubos ung battery. White color siya.

Hindi ba solar bro?

My GShocks are all tough solar variants...

Tree hugger ako e....😎😍

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    The Seiko looks like a 4205 midsize diver (37mm). I had one then traded it to the larger 7002.

That would make a nice Christmas gift if you have a younger kid with smaller wrists. They go for around 3k now, but the sentimental value of that gift from your wife definitely exceeds its monetary value which is why it'd be nice to keep it in the family.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
    Thanks bro. My son thinks its ugly and prefers his timex. Probably will keep it for its sentimental value.

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]