New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 169 of 678 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179219269 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepcare View Post
    I think yung presyo na nabigay ko was when nasa 48 pa ang PHP-USD.

Dapat sa HK/SG ka kumuha kapag Omega/Rolex. Ang dami na kasing abubot ng speedy pro ngayon na inclusions kaya ang laki na din ng price jump.
    Saan mas mura bumili ng used Speedy? My friends have been recommending Japan. Mas mura ba HK/SG?

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    frm abtw

gif upload

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Saan mas mura bumili ng used Speedy? My friends have been recommending Japan. Mas mura ba HK/SG?

Bro, for used watches, Komehyo in Japan. Authenticity is guaranteed and the Yen seems to be the only currency that the PHP hasn't depreciated against as much. HKD and SGD are so high right now.

There also tends to be a lot of slightly used specimens as the Japanese are fickle and tend to move their luxury items more quickly than others.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Bro, for used watches, Komehyo in Japan. Authenticity is guaranteed and the Yen seems to be the only currency that the PHP hasn't depreciated against as much. HKD and SGD are so high right now.

There also tends to be a lot of slightly used specimens as the Japanese are fickle and tend to move their luxury items more quickly than others.
    That's what my friends suggested as well. I'll definitely check it out if I go to Japan.

After several days of drooling over high end watches, I realized I'm just not ready to splurge that much yet on an accesory. At most, I'd probably indulge in a sub-100k watch, but anything more than that will probably come much farther down the road.

I'll try to enjoy what I have first before giving in to the Swiss temptation. 😊

5. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Not into high end watches. My watches are sub-15k and sub-10k.

Sent from my ASUS_X00DDA using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006

+1

Jut, see here:

?V?i ?I???K OMEGA ?X?s?[?h?}?X?^?[ | ?????Y ?u?????h?r???v???X ???T?C?g?E?W???b?N???[?h

7. Join Date
    Aug 2009

Sa Japan boss mas mura yung used kesa HK/SG. A relative buys pre-owned swiss watches sa Japan and wala naman complaints.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    That's what my friends suggested as well. I'll definitely check it out if I go to Japan.

After several days of drooling over high end watches, I realized I'm just not ready to splurge that much yet on an accesory. At most, I'd probably indulge in a sub-100k watch, but anything more than that will probably come much farther down the road.

I'll try to enjoy what I have first before giving in to the Swiss temptation. 😊

Wow bro, 3 watches already? Seemed only a while ago you were asking about watches.

What model is the complicated watch on the leftmost? Is that a moonphase? Interesting.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Wow bro, 3 watches already? Seemed only a while ago you were asking about watches.

What model is the complicated watch on the leftmost? Is that a moonphase? Interesting.
    Leftmost is my Samsung Gear S2, my daily beater. I bought the 2 Seikos within a week since the SNK805 isn't as versatile with a brown leather strap compared to the jubilee bracelet of the 7002.

I even made a PWC account already. 😂

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Leftmost is my Samsung Gear S2, my daily beater. I bought the 2 Seikos within a week since the SNK805 isn't as versatile with a brown leather strap compared to the jubilee bracelet of the 7002.

I even made a PWC account already. 😂

Nice. I knew it looked a little different hehe. As long as you enjoy it, no harm in collecting bro. If you do decide to get a more expensive watch just keep in mind they depreciate quite a bit, unless they are highly sought after discontinued models like Eqaddict's red Submariner. Even regular Pateks and Rolexes lose a little value over time. Buying 2nd hand saves you a bit and takes the edge off depreciation.

Lots of nice folks at PWC. The international forums are mostly biased towards one brand or another. Personally I've been heavily influenced by Watchuseek.

Am thinking of getting a dress watch but my watch budget has been reallocated to diapers and formula hehe. Some day when I get lucky I'll start saving for one again.

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]