New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 162 of 678 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172212262 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^

Haha, nah just window shopping.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by kimbon View Post
    maybe nanibago ka lang sa gaan ng watch. marami naman sizes ang smart watch round, rectangle, square mayron din parang bracelet lang. maybe try it first before buy. sakin i use smart watch sa fitness tracker when swimming like lap distances, calories, heart rate monitor. okay din sa water clock, sleep monitor, sitting alert, receive call & text etc...
    That was my intent before to use it as a fitness device. I'm just using my phone for that purpose now. Talagang na curious lang ako nung bumili ako akala ko mag click sa akin but realized later that nothing beats a beating watch on my wrist.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Am now wearing a Pebble with heart rate monitor.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Orient mforce

Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Bin Diesel View Post
    That was my intent before to use it as a fitness device. I'm just using my phone for that purpose now. Talagang na curious lang ako nung bumili ako akala ko mag click sa akin but realized later that nothing beats a beating watch on my wrist.
    mechanical watches for real men!
    heh heh.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    Pano kaya ayusin yung mga gasgas sa gilid?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    a permanent-ink pentel pen? heh heh. that one seems to have served you well enough; perhaps it is time to retire it, or relegate it to for the visits to the rockpile or foundry.
    how about a new watch? the wifi with the globo looks nice. 25K and no discount, as it's still a new model, daw.
    Last edited by dr. d; October 5th, 2017 at 11:06 AM.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    Pano kaya ayusin yung mga gasgas sa gilid?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Kaya yung silver binili ko para hindi halata ang gasgas hehe.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I took the plunge and bought my first watch - a Seiko SNK805 automatic.

I now have something to alternate with my Samsung Gear S2. I can also retire my old Timex which was a gift to me by my girlfriend back when we were in college.

Now I'm sorta getting hooked. A Seiko Diver 4205 is up for sale on Ateneo Trade, perfect 38mm size since the 40mm is too bulky for my taste. I might bite the bullet and buy it although I'm wondering if there's anything better than a Seiko Diver for a metal strap watch in its price range since I already have a Seiko.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    I took the plunge and bought my first watch - a Seiko SNK805 automatic.

I now have something to alternate with my Samsung Gear S2. I can also retire my old Timex which was a gift to me by my girlfriend back when we were in college.

Now I'm sorta getting hooked. A Seiko Diver 4205 is up for sale on Ateneo Trade, perfect 38mm size since the 40mm is too bulky for my taste. I might bite the bullet and buy it although I'm wondering if there's anything better than a Seiko Diver for a metal strap watch in its price range since I already have a Seiko.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
    Nice choice jut! I have something similar (snzg15) and it serves me well!

I suggest you join seiko watch club of the philippines (swcp) on facebook. Its one of our bigger groups around and there's a wealth on information and eye candy hehe. Theres also a seperate markeplace where you can get the best deals. Welcome to the addiction!

If you want an entry level diver, cant go wrong with the skx. Its a classic but very affordable. Or splurge a little and get a turtle/sumo/samurai. Happy hunting!

Edit: if you want something smaller, try searching for the seiko sea urchin model. I think theyre around 40mm but they wear a lot smaller. Cheap too at around 7k brand new if general release models.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    I wear G-shock on the jobsite, Seiko automatic for daily use when on vacation, Tissot when going to church.

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]