New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 125 of 678 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135175225 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Finally nakita ko na din watch na type na type nang yumao kung ama, Roger Dubuis siya. Okay din kaya yan or medyo middle of the pack swiss watch company?
    Di ako masyado familiar sa RD, afaik medyo bagong company sya, est. mga 90s, now owned by Richemont. RD used to work for Patek on their complicated watches. So far mga nakikita ko gawa nila mga skeletonized watches. Mukhang mahal, maybe in mid to upper tier JLC territory. Maybe someone who knows more could chime in.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Di ako masyado familiar sa RD, afaik medyo bagong company sya, est. mga 90s, now owned by Richemont. RD used to work for Patek on their complicated watches. So far mga nakikita ko gawa nila mga skeletonized watches. Mukhang mahal, maybe in mid to upper tier JLC territory. Maybe someone who knows more could chime in.
    Nahiya nga ako magtanong nang price kasi nga hindi din ako familiar. hehehe

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Where can I find good priced philip steine watches for women?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    philip steine shop at GB5..

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    2 of my watches are not going to have any wrist time coz I had them serviced.

I brought my Tag to Watchworks coz the 2nd hand started to skip up to the point that it stopped. They said that they have to clean, replace a lot of stuff inside. But it will take 4 to 6 months for the parts to arrive. Ang tagal! It will cost me 7k for the service.

Next is my Seiko Kinetic. But that would only take a week. I had it serviced last Jan and suddenly it stopped working. They said water seeped inside. I don't know how it happened.

Sana wag masira ung iba kong relo.

Believe ako sa Seiko, it has been with me for 15 yrs, this yr lang ata napalitan ung mga parts listed on the receipt.

Ung Tag naman 8 yrs na sa akin, 1st time I will have it serviced like that.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Where can I find good priced philip steine watches for women?

Try mo sir sa time plus and time trend.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    Try mo sir sa time plus and time trend.
    Nakabili na sir for xmas gift kay mrs. sa lucerne sa G2. Nexy project para sa akin naman. PS pa rin. Baka next bonus na.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails uploadfromtaptalk1385912541614.jpg  

8. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rna800 View Post

I brought my Tag to Watchworks coz the 2nd hand started to skip up to the point that it stopped. They said that they have to clean, replace a lot of stuff inside. But it will take 4 to 6 months for the parts to arrive. Ang tagal! It will cost me 7k for the service.

Next is my Seiko Kinetic. But that would only take a week. I had it serviced last Jan and suddenly it stopped working. They said water seeped inside. I don't know how it happened.

Believe ako sa Seiko, it has been with me for 15 yrs, this yr lang ata napalitan ung mga parts listed on the receipt.

Try to bring your TAG to Mang Andrew at the top level of Makati Cinema Square. His shop is beside Unique Bisyo. I bring all my watches to him for cleaning and repairs. He was able to fix up my wife's Cartier in a week with original parts.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tr1ck5h07 View Post
    Try to bring your TAG to Mang Andrew at the top level of Makati Cinema Square. His shop is beside Unique Bisyo. I bring all my watches to him for cleaning and repairs. He was able to fix up my wife's Cartier in a week with original parts.
    Seriously!?! Crap. I should've known this earlier. I have already committed with Watchworks so probably next time. At least now I have an alternative although it's far from my place. Probably when my Tissot needs cleaning, I will bring it there. Does he also service Seiko or he only service Swiss made? How about the warranty?

Thanks for the info, sir.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by rna800 View Post

quartz model? from what i understand.... the skipping second hand is a sign that your battery is weak and is about to die. all it needs is a new battery..
    good luck.
    Last edited by dr. d; December 3rd, 2013 at 02:18 AM.

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]