New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 102 of 678 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetlucious View Post
    ^^^Did you get that from timeworx? Never owned an american timepiece before, pwede na siguro pang daily use yan.

OT. Pansin ko sa american brand hilig sa lume, look at luminox, lum tec, shinola puro marami lumes. Madalas yata blackout sa america. Joke.
    nope, i'm currently at the states and got it here. wala pa ata sa timeworx nan. anyway lum-tec has gotten good reviews and pretty popular at watchuseek forum unlike luminox which is getting a lot of hate and no idea why.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    bought this one over the orient brz. just couldn't justify paying so much for a quartz.

I did pay a lot for a quartz one time. hehe

damn that looks good, if you don't mind me asking, is that in the same price range as the brz? that looks a lot better though.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by [archie] View Post
    I did pay a lot for a quartz one time. hehe

damn that looks good, if you don't mind me asking, is that in the same price range as the brz? that looks a lot better though.
    it was twice more actually. but hey atleast it's a much better watch.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    yes much better buy than the brz! looks 10x better also.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011

anyone here fan of those pilot watches?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post

TW Steel is indeed gaining popularity nowadays with a bargain price tag. It looks similar to Panerai at first glance.
    This does not look like a Panerai at all, and tw does not copy panerai. They are more like some models of Uboat. Only Uboats are lefty. If you want the same look as Panerai then then look for the American brand watches, Shinola and Lum tec. They have almost the same case without the hefty pricetag.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post

anyone here fan of those pilot watches?
    I like pilot watches, I have mine (Tsovet) on a NATO strap now. Really wanted to buy a Bell and Ross but they were too big for my wrist. If I were a guy I'd probably wear a Navitimer.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    My Seiko diver's watch which is a popular choice for security guards

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^

Ganda!

I'm actually looking for that kind of Seiko. The ones I usually see sa mga mall has rubber straps, I also doubt if they're genuine. I cannot find a model that has a steel bracelet. Ideas on where they are available?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    ^

Ganda!

I'm actually looking for that kind of Seiko. The ones I usually see sa mga mall has rubber straps, I also doubt if they're genuine. I cannot find a model that has a steel bracelet. Ideas on where they are available?
    That kind of bracelet is called a shark mesh bracelet. If you wish to purchase one, you can go on ebay and look for wjean28. He's the one who makes these as well as some other straps. Aside from stainless, there are also versions of this in PVD steel.

The ones at the mall should be genuine provided that a reputable dealer such as Time Trend, Prestige or many others are the ones selling. Mine is a vintage circa 1971. Model number is the 6105-8110 with the screw down crown. It became popular after a lot of US G.I.s took them back to the US after the Vietnam war. You can see Martin Sheen wearing one in the movie "apocalypse now."

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]