New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 97 of 678 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147197 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    both watches are nice but it's just me that I like the mechanical look of the brz. The price is not bad either.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by [archie] View Post
    both watches are nice but it's just me that I like the mechanical look of the brz. The price is not bad either.
    na inlove kasi ako sa olivier nung na kita ko to.

sila din nag bebenta ng strap na yan.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    paktay! pagnainlove na, yun na yun.

I'm also planning to get the brz before but ended up with another watch. but now with your post parang naging want ulit. kailangan pigilan urge. hehe

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    G-Shock aviation

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    TW Steel is getting popular nowadays.

It looks "macho" enough, but when I asked the sales lady if one can use it for swimming, she said that the company does not advise wearing the watch if one is active into extreme sports. I asked her if its water resistant, she told me it was, but on accidental water "spills" only. SM Makati TW Steel outlet.

An expensive paper weight if you ask me. (SC?) ..

TW Steel is indeed gaining popularity nowadays with a bargain price tag. It looks similar to Panerai at first glance.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^

It's really not a bargain if you ask me. IIRC, they have models costing up to 55k. That's a lot of dough for a quartz watch that can't swim in a tub of water IMHO.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    My recommended Swiss automatic brand for those on a budget would be ORIS.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    ^

It's really not a bargain if you ask me. IIRC, they have models costing up to 55k. That's a lot of dough for a quartz watch that can't swim in a tub of water IMHO.
    so true, for a couple thousand pesos more you could buy a tag or oris which is a much much better watch compared to tw steel. like i said it's a fashion watch, it's unreliable and it will break easily. unlike watches that has a name behind it that will last for decades some even a lifetime or more. my dad gave me a tag heuer when i turned 20 which is his first expensive quality watch that he bought 25 years ago and till this day it still works in top condition. i doubt fashion watches such as philip stein or tw steel can last that long.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

55K? the last time i inquired if i remember it correctly it is price at around 25-30k. Maybe other TW would cost twice as much depending on the model.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by tr1ck5h07 View Post
    My recommended Swiss automatic brand for those on a budget would be ORIS.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Oris is still expensive. Tissot is much cheaper for those looking for budget automatic swiss watch.

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]