New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 96 of 678 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106146196 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    entry level of tag series indeed great for everyday wear.
    True! F1s are indestructible. perfect for everyday use.

Sent from the bottom of my .....

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

anong model nung F1 watch mo sir?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by vr-6 View Post
    TechnoMarine (TMY22) silver-face & Tag Heur Kirium

Same Here.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011

pwede rin pang everyday watch.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    For daily use formula1 Tag heuer.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011

One of my favorite entry level formula 1 watch. Grande date. It also comes with an alarm.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    thinking about getting an olivier watch or an orient brz can't decide which one. the olivier is more expensive and is a much better watch compared to orient but the orient brz is a limited edition watch. the problem is the brz watch is only a quartz and it's not really worth spending that much money for a quartz but it's limited edition.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I'll take the brz any day kahit quartz.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    TW Steel is getting popular nowadays.

It looks "macho" enough, but when I asked the sales lady if one can use it for swimming, she said that the company does not advise wearing the watch if one is active into extreme sports. I asked her if its water resistant, she told me it was, but on accidental water "spills" only. SM Makati TW Steel outlet.

An expensive paper weight if you ask me. (SC?) ..

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by [archie] View Post
    I'll take the brz any day kahit quartz.
    well i only like the orient because it's a brz. if i didn't have a brz i would never buy a orient let alone a quartz that cost that much. it's kind of a hard decision for me right now. btw both are limited edition but brz only made 1,000 watches while the olivier made more than 1,000 watches and it's creation and history behind it is absolutely outstanding. think of it this way the orient is a japanese sports car while the olivier is a european luxury car.

Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    TW Steel is getting popular nowadays.

It looks "macho" enough, but when I asked the sales lady if one can use it for swimming, she said that the company does not advise wearing the watch if one is active into extreme sports. I asked her if its water resistant, she told me it was, but on accidental water "spills" only. SM Makati TW Steel outlet.

An expensive paper weight if you ask me. (SC?) ..
    well the tw steel is a fashion watch just like philip stein. it's market is not really for those who would take it outdoors, it's for "porma" purposes. atleast they're making better watches now compared to philip stein. they have swis and auto watches unlike philip stein which is still a battery powered watch. i got a philip stein as a gift from my wife, rarely use it. would i buy a tw steel, for the price no way i'd rather buy something with more history into it, but if i get one as a gift then i'd keep it.

this is the only tw steel i like btw.

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]