New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 74 of 678 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124174 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Kasabayan ng Wingman ang Aqualand nung 90's. Wala pa 2K petot noon, meron pa isa...di ko matandaan, 3 silang sabay sabay nilabas pero top of the line ang Aqualand. That year nasa Php7+ na. Lagi ko lang tinitingnan sa mga istante

Eto maganda rin Aquagraph by Tag Heuer.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    yeah i heard the earlier generation suunto's wasn't that good, but now they're built like a rock. i have a core all black, i can't seem to find an alti/barometer reading for the philippines.
    What do you mean? Alti-baro readings are not country-specific, unlike tide graphs and moon phase. You only have to calibrate it to sea level.

My Riseman gives me alti-baro readings just fine.
    Last edited by Bogeyman; December 2nd, 2010 at 04:31 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    okay rin ba mga bro ang citizen eco-drive? Am contemplating it sa bonus kasi. thanks

5. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    wearing a swatch since 1991 (and still working)

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mazingerZ View Post
    okay rin ba mga bro ang citizen eco-drive? Am contemplating it sa bonus kasi. thanks
    Mukhang ok naman siya, haven't come across problems regarding Citizen Eco-Drives. Go na yan.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman View Post
    What do you mean? Alti-baro readings are not country-specific, unlike tide graphs and moon phase. You only have to calibrate it to sea level.

My Riseman gives me alti-baro readings just fine.
    it says on the user guide that came with the watch that i have to enter the altitude reference for my location and the sea level air pressure reference value to get accurate readings. which i can't find online when i'm in the philippines, that's why i couldn't get accurate reading when i'm in the philippines. pero when i'm on other countries accurate naman siya when i enter the correct readings for the country i'm in.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    CST Bulova.. bigay ng Aunt
    Guess... Bigay ng Aunt din
    since nag kaisip ata ako lahat ng naging relo ko bigay lang mga Tita..

sana this Christmas may bago ulit!!

wala po ako pakialam sa brand.. basta okay yung itsura and laging tama yung time masaya na ako..

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    now looking at Oris BC3 advance....ganda!

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman View Post
    Wala, maaadik ka na. Susunod niyan, oorder ka pa ng isang atomic just to see if it's as accurate as your first. Tapos bibili ka na naman ng isa to test its accuracy against the other two, and so on. Iba-iba kasi ang reception capability nila eh, merong malakas at merong mahina ang receiver. It'll be a never-ending cycle...:bwahaha:

Sa analog G-Shocks, mas maganda yung may Tough Mvt feature. In addition to atomic reception, nago-auto adjust din siya every hour pag nade-detect niyang wala sa alignment yung hour and minute hands.

Could not successfully synchronize with the atomic beacon(from Japan) from SouthMM...

So, when we were in Bulacan last night for a reunion, I did a manual synchronization.

It was a success with JP60. The others are JP40, UK60, GE77.5 and US60.... My Atomic Tough Solar GShock is MultiBand5.....

11.6K:cheers:

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]