1 4.00%
  • Others.....please specify

3 12.00%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 1.8XLi View Post
    meron pala yun bro with IE, paano ba?

kasi meron din mga sites na cnt go through with Firefox, Tips naman..thanks.
    download mo lang itong Add-on, then install, pero syempre dapat may firefox kna hehe:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1419

bale when you opened a site, sa lower right corner eh may icon na firefox or IE dun, click mo lng when you want to change or switch. or kung may link naman you have an option pag right click mo yung link to open it on IE tab

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Just curious. I've heard about some sites that wouldn't run fine unless it's run with IE. But, I've never personally encountered one that wouldn't work under Firefox or Safari.

Can someone post some links to these sites? No pr0n or warez sites please.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Mann View Post
    download mo lang itong Add-on, then install, pero syempre dapat may firefox kna hehe:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1419

bale when you opened a site, sa lower right corner eh may icon na firefox or IE dun, click mo lng when you want to change or switch. or kung may link naman you have an option pag right click mo yung link to open it on IE tab
    Thanks bro.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    Just curious. I've heard about some sites that wouldn't run fine unless it's run with IE. But, I've never personally encountered one that wouldn't work under Firefox or Safari.

Thanks.
    On my old D-Link router, I couldn't save a port forwarding profile via the web-based interface if I tried using Firefox (or Opera, for that matter). It had to be done on IE.

Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post

Thanks.
    This happens in one Architectural/Visualization site(attached) wherein i am a member. If you submit image to the galleries, it wont continue to another page after that I switched to IE and consequently it works. I contacted some of the members and it also happened to them. Dunno to any other sites.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 1.8XLi View Post
    This happens in one Architectural/Visualization site(attached) wherein i am a member. If you submit image to the galleries, it wont continue to another page after that I switched to IE and consequently it works. I contacted some of the members and it also happened to them. Dunno to any other sites.
    Ahhhh, ok. The site itself can be accessed readily by a non-IE browser. But, the problem is on some of the extra functions like uploading. Gotcha.
    Thanks.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Mozilla pa rin.. mga 2003 ako lumipat from IE..

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    IE. Meron din ako Mozilla pero parang mas ok sakin IE. nakasanayan ko na siguro.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    firefox for me...

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Firefox Light, a stripped-down version of Firefox. Faster than the slow as a snail Google Chrome on my ancient Windows Vista laptop.

Review of Firefox Light, a slimmed down version of Firefox browser

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Web Browser