New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Matagal namana na alam ng mga tao na Hinde talaga dapat nilalagyan ng fabcon mga towels dahil nawawala pagka absorbent niya. Hinde kailangan rocker scientist para alam yan.

Any 100% cotton hindi dapat lagyan. Ano gusto nyo mangyari sa tshirt magmukhang trapo agad.

kaya pangboladas yung commercial ng downy isang banlaw ok na kasi nabawasan na sipsip properties nagkaroon force field. Maluluma agad.

now if you read care instruction nilalagay na. Dati hindi nakaindicate. Kita mo dati commercial i forgot kung downy or vernel eh twalya talaga pinakita.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Matagal namana na alam ng mga tao na Hinde talaga dapat nilalagyan ng fabcon mga towels dahil nawawala pagka absorbent niya. Hinde kailangan rocker scientist para alam yan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Di ko alam yan Lahat ata nilalagyan downy ng labandera namin

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    our laundry woman did not know. i had to instruct her. and still she does it. old dog and tricks and all that, i suppose.
    i didn't know, at first, either.... and i am better educated than many folks.
    ...does BS Rocketry have a course like "washing machines and laundry do's and don'ts ?"

heh heh.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    our laundry woman did not know. i had to instruct her. and still she does it. old dog and tricks and all that, i suppose.
    i didn't know, at first, either.... and i am better educated than many folks.
    ...does BS Rocketry have a course like "washing machines and laundry do's and don'ts ?"

heh heh.
    My Aunt in TN did my laundry and she had multiple loads! Minsan one dress lang for 1 load because she reads the material of the fabric, iba yung temperature ng water, sa strength ng spin, pati sa dryer! It does seem like rocket science to me.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    My Aunt in TN did my laundry and she had multiple loads! Minsan one dress lang for 1 load because she reads the material of the fabric, iba yung temperature ng water, sa strength ng spin, pati sa dryer! It does seem like rocket science to me.
    i suppose, the post-er meant , "read the instructions".
    all i remember is, "wash coloreds separately".

6. Join Date
    Jun 2019
    In recent times, the water heater is the best appliances at home. For me, I usually search on google and see some good reviews to find out the best one. What kind of water heater are you looking for 1) convention or 2) tankless. A conventional water heater has an efficiency of 65% while tankless ones have 85% efficiency. According to my experience and judgment, the second one (tankless) water heater is the best one. Anyways, the price might be a little bit high than yours. Check out the price here: Best Tankless Water Heater In 219 | Devices For Home There are different water heater at different prices. This source at least will help you get some more ideas about the prices and different types of water heater.

All the best!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    The tags inside the clothes tell you fabric type, temperature and wash/spin settings, plus dryer and temperature settings. They also tell you whether you should add bleach/fabric softener or not.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    The tags inside the clothes tell you fabric type, temperature and wash/spin settings, plus dryer and temperature settings. They also tell you whether you should add bleach/fabric softener or not.
    I'm too lazy to check on that haha

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I'm too lazy to check on that haha

Ya gotta check em. One of these days, you might find an expensive dress suddenly shrunken to fit a little girl.

That's why I like cheap clothes. They're usually Permanent Press and Tumble Dry Warm.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    Ya gotta check em. One of these days, you might find an expensive dress suddenly shrunken to fit a little girl.

That's why I like cheap clothes. They're usually Permanent Press and Tumble Dry Warm.
    I don't wear expensive clothes so that's okay lol

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast