New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 59 of 79 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 590 of 788
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,401
    #581
    On the topic of gaming, an 11 year old kid beat a 45 year old man, lost his cool.
    Man threatened to shoot boy after Fortnite loss: NY police | Miami Herald

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,138
    #582
    It's 2018 and there aren't many games that depict dark nights well.


  3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,639
    #583
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    On the topic of gaming, an 11 year old kid beat a 45 year old man, lost his cool.
    Man threatened to shoot boy after Fortnite loss: NY police | Miami Herald

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Lol. Look who hasnít grown up Videogames anyone?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    772
    #584
    Quote Originally Posted by benchph1 View Post
    Lol. Look who hasnít grown up Videogames anyone?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ang gagaling kasi ng mga bata sa Fortnite hahaha!

    I always lose to kids but I don't even get anywhere near to getting pissed off.

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,246
    #585
    Playing castlevania symphony of the night for the nth time.

    This game never gets old.

    Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,135
    #586
    Speaking of video games, is there an outlet or store in PH that sells consoles and is offering installment payment for them?

    Sent from my ASUS_Z011D using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,246
    #587
    Quote Originally Posted by myas110 View Post
    Speaking of video games, is there an outlet or store in PH that sells consoles and is offering installment payment for them?

    Sent from my ASUS_Z011D using Tapatalk
    Datablitz offers them but varies per branch as per this.

    Twitter

    Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,107
    #588
    pubg mobile on pc pag wala magawa sa bahay, played also mu online phils. nun mid 2000s, may kakilala ako nun nag benta sa mu online ng sword worth 35k php, forgot what sword is that already.

    Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,401
    #589
    Been playing clash Royale for 2 years now. It's a game by supercell. Used to be a good game, Noticed the game became more "greedy". So I looked up what happened to the game, supercell was bought by Tencent pala, makers of Arena of Valor.

    People used to like the game, free to play players and paying players alike. Now it was bought by Tencent, it wants its investment back quickly by milking the game dry. Now a lot of paying players are quiting because of this. What an irony.

    Sent from my ASUS_X00TDB using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,135
    #590
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    Datablitz offers them but varies per branch as per this.

    Twitter

    Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk
    Can't see the link dun sa twitter post na naprovide mo.

    Sent from my ASUS_Z011D using Tapatalk

Videogames anyone?