New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 43 of 85 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    Played shadow of chernobyl once. Did not finished it though. I have a bad habit of starting games and not finishing it.
    The STALKER games didn't appeal to me until recently. I mean I've had Call of Pripyat ever since it first released on disc. But, I never really played it. It sat for years gathering dust. I kept playing it like an FPS and I got nowhere. Then one day, I started playing it like an RPG and it clicked.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Am kinda pissed off my Logitech G29 wheel and throttle setup isnt compatible with the Xbox One. Was planning to get Forza.

But lo and behold, i forgot that it is compatible with Windows 10. So im downloading the demo of forza 7 now to see how it goes. Will connect my laptop to the driving rig setup and to my TV. Kinda dinky and unsightly but at least i get to use my steering wheel for forza.

Am now debating if i should update my GTX980 based i7 laptop to the gtx1080 based acer predator series.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    The setup works! Win 10 laptop with forza horizons 3 connected to both my logitech G29 wheel and my 4k TV.

Yipee!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    The setup works! Win 10 laptop with forza horizons 3 connected to both my logitech G29 wheel and my 4k TV.

Yipee!

Playseat nalang kulang bro.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Playseat nalang kulang bro.

I do have the playseat. Makes all the difference in the immersive experience. Wish they had those hydraulic ones hahaha . That would be a blast!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    I do have the playseat. Makes all the difference in the immersive experience. Wish they had those hydraulic ones hahaha . That would be a blast!

Oh sorry haha didn't see the seat 😂

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Since it is so traffic in real life....i just speed around in these virtual worlds.....forza 7 and GT sport are out very very soon. Cant finish em all but wanna try them nonetheless.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Trying out the Call of Chernobyl mod for call of Pripyat. It puts the worlds of the other two STALKER games into Call of Pripyat. I like it.

A lot more conflicts too. The Ukranian military, bandits, and Monolith cultists don't seem to like my Lone Stalker character. They've taken pot shots at my character everywhere except the Army Warehouses.

It's weird seeing the bad guys romping around in Zaton (the starting point for Call of Pripyat).

Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; September 26th, 2017 at 11:17 PM.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    I have not yet scouted around, can anyone tell me where I can buy a joystick that can be connected to a PC? What is your recommended brand and how much? TIA... (Is joystick still being used????).

10. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    I don't know about the joystick but an xbox one controller or xbox can be used in windows 10..i think its just plug and play.

Sent from my SM-G610Y using Tapatalk

Videogames anyone?