New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    Windows and doors closed. Position it in the room so that the rays will reach every corner. Set timer, leave the room. It will turn on, and then off, according to the timer settings. If the room has areas not in direct line of sight, reposition, repeat.
    Pagka off ba niya gaano katagal pwede bago. Mag re entry? Do i need to. Open doors lang pagka tapos gawin?

Sent from my SM-A507FN using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Ilan minutes dapat pasingawin after?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No need boss. Hospital operating rooms stay sealed after sterilization with UVc. The O3 will continue to kill germs hiding in nooks and corners. What excess amount of O3 generated will eventually decompose to O2.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    No need boss. Hospital operating rooms stay sealed after sterilization with UVc. The O3 will continue to kill germs hiding in nooks and corners. What excess amount of O3 generated will eventually decompose to O2.
    Kasi nakasulat doon sa Lazada it's harmful to human daw tapos kailangan pasingawin after. So ang masama lang eh during operation? Ok got it. Order na rin ako.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jaggerx3 View Post
    Pagka off ba niya gaano katagal pwede bago. Mag re entry? Do i need to. Open doors lang pagka tapos gawin?

Sent from my SM-A507FN using Tapatalk
    You can enter as soon as it turns off. And see my reply to shadow, no need to ventillate. Papasukin mo lang germs pag nagventillate ka so it defeats the purpose.

Kung worried kayo sa O3 then get the lamp that does not generate O3. Malalaman mo naman. Test mo (without looking at the lamp, of course). There should be no O3 smell.

If you do not know the smell of O3 it is the same as the smell made by your ion generator you use to deodorize your car (assuming it is legit). If you don't have one, get your battery charger and scratch the terminal ends together to produce electrical sparks. Yun na yun.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Paano pag sa Room iniiwan naka timer then pasingawin yun room muna after matapos?

It has some tips on the size of the room and the amount of time needed. After turning off, you have to leave the room for 15 minutes before going inside. It is key though to not leave living things inside.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    It is key though to not leave living things inside.

Yes, like your pets! Or your brightly colored clothes and shoes if you don't want them to get bleached. Also important papers like blue prints, real estate titles, etc. where the inks used are sensitive to UV.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Agree with *yebo....yun UVC lamp ko aside sa UVC box, I also use sa mga room, CR, kitchen even in my car..What I normally do is 1x a week room UVC exposure..and kapag sa gabi lang and sleepin na mga kids...By morning..very faint na yun smell ng Ozone..kahit hindi naventilate....eto na proven ko tlaga tyun Ozone sa kitchen..alis yun amoy ng pinagprituhan mo ng Fish...like magic.hehe...By the way meron din nabibili na meron motion sensor..automatic sya mag Off kapag me na detect na motion..so safe sa UVC exposure..mine with timer lang...practice safety lang paggamit..e.g. use door signs etc.

Basta definetly not to be use ng not knowlegeable ng Risk involve...

Sa car I use it naka ON max. Ang Fan Blower both front and Rear..para tepok ng Ozone lahat virus and germs., alisin lang muna lahat ng air freshner..kase.maneutralize nya din ang smell sayang. Lol.
    Last edited by Jiggs; July 27th, 2020 at 08:12 AM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ilan minutes ninyo on yan uvc sa Room or car?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Ilan minutes ninyo on yan uvc sa Room or car?

15 minutes ata for a room na 10 sqm. We also use it on small items. We place it in a box then put the small items and run it for a minute.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345