New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    opening the box will probably be fine in dissipating that ozone.
    huwag lang langhapin.
    heh heh.
    Proper venting is also important. Baka O3 naman dumale sa yo pagtanda. I only open the box in the garage and vent it with a fan.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    That's my point. Paano talaga malalaman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bili ka na lang ng ready made box. Yung Daimaru sa Lazada legit naman. Transparent lang yung top kaya tinatakpan ko ng black out material.

Yung cash amoy malinis after isalang for 30 minutes. Wag lang yung mga heavily soiled.

Has anyone bought goggles? I want antifog, silicone liner sealed ones na walang vents.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Paano ko malalaman kung anong klaseng UV bulb ang pwede?

Yung sa fly killer may violet tint pa yung bulb. The light also has a violet tint, like on those counterfeit money detectors.

Yung UVc ay CLEAR ang bulb. The color of the light is white, like from a 7000 kelvin H.I.D. lamp.

madami sa lazada. Yung P5k sa SM nasa 2k lang dun.

Sterilization of stuff? Sale ang Markes sa Wilcon, 6k yung cabinet na kasya 3 cubic feet. Eto yung pang disinfect ng plates and kitchen utensils.
    Last edited by yebo; July 26th, 2020 at 07:22 PM.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yan din sana oorderin ko kaso ayaw ni kumander ng may UVc lamp sa bahay. Takot siya baka daw may pumasok na bata sa room habang naka-On. Madali kasi makasira ng eyes ang UVc, and the damage is irreversible.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    So how do you safely and properly use yan? Iwan sa room then melrn timer paano after? Kailagan ba naka open mga windows habang ginagamit?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    google re. online fakes, folks.
    perusing, mukha ngang "meron".
    Last edited by dr. d; July 26th, 2020 at 08:49 PM.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    We have a UV sterilizer lamp at home. If it is being used, the area and things within its surroundings smell sterilized, like that smell when the photocopier emits its radiation on paper.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    We have a UV sterilizer lamp at home. If it is being used, the area and things within its surroundings smell sterilized, like that smell when the photocopier emits its radiation on paper.

Paano pag sa Room iniiwan naka timer then pasingawin yun room muna after matapos?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    So how do you safely and properly use yan? Iwan sa room then melrn timer paano after? Kailagan ba naka open mga windows habang ginagamit?

Windows and doors closed. Position it in the room so that the rays will reach every corner. Set timer, leave the room. It will turn on, and then off, according to the timer settings. If the room has areas not in direct line of sight, reposition, repeat.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    Windows and doors closed. Position it in the room so that the rays will reach every corner. Set timer, leave the room. It will turn on, and then off, according to the timer settings. If the room has areas not in direct line of sight, reposition, repeat.
    Ilan minutes dapat pasingawin after?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast