The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    okay. lumabas ang results.

pumasa ako. :D

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Congratulations! You are now a "Scholar ng Bayan". :-) One advise for you. Focus on the first 2 years. (General Electives and easy major subjects). If you have high grades on the first 2 years, you can choose any course you want in case you change you course preference. Good Luck.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    congratulations!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    AFAIK hindi tutuo na right minus wrong...napakahirap magcheck pag ginawa nila yun tapos ilang libo ang ichecheck. Sinabi lang na right minus wrong para hindi na nila icheck yung mga hula na sagot.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    B.S.Ch.E. Batch 87 ako sa UPDiliman......swerte nga ngayon at may review centers na. Noon talagang sariling kayod ka.
    My Daughter passed the UPCAT 2 yrs ago but enrolled in UST (Architecture). I felt kasi na hindi na mahusay ang UP sa Arch, wala na ang mga mahuhusay na prof dyan.....wala nang ipa-sweldo sa mga mahuhusay na Prof ang gov't natin.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    thanks. :D

pwede pala yun pag mataas yung first two years? ayus ah. thanks for the advice.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    And on a side note? Wag kang sumali sa frat, political party o medyo active na org/club sa first year mo. Spend your time studying. Kung kinukulit kang sumali sa frat, join a sissy org, or one that's more like a social club and not so serious. They'll leave you alone then.

Only join a serious organization if you really believe in it, but if you have to choose between them and studies, choose your studies.

That's the best advice I gave my cousin. He joined an unserious org in first year, and it served as a way for him to blow off steam instead of as a distraction to his studies. Atsaka, hindi sila time-demanding when you get to third year and don't have the time.

Kaya nga ako naging seven years sa UP. I dedicated a chunk of my life to the College Choir. anaknamp*tsa, we won them three trophies and they didn't give us any breaks with regards to exam scheds. Obviously, many of my Choirmates flunked out outright. Kawawa naman sila, puro matalino pa. :mad:

Isa pang reason ang frats... basta... huwag... mga taong akala mong mabait, eh... well...

But if you can remain a barbarian (no org, no frat, no nothing) forever, that's even better.
    Last edited by niky; March 7th, 2006 at 03:10 PM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
upcat.