Recently, the AC adapter of my mom's Acer Travelmate (3+ y/o) gave up. So yesterday, I went out to look for a replacement. My first choice was of course, to get an OEM Acer adapter. But I soon found out that it costs around 2.5k from at least two shops in Cyberzone! Some say it's just 1k+ but I fail to find any store selling it at that ballpark.

So then, I got myself into Octagon and was thoroughly glad that they carry at least four brands of universal laptop adapters.

FSP (65W)- Php 1,450
HuntKey (65W)- Php 1,000
Connectland (90W)- ??? (I forgot the price)
AcBel (90W) - Php 1,550

Note: All of the above has 19VDC output and the minimum wattage required by my mom's laptop is 65W.

But just to let you know, I already bought one from the list due to the fact that my mom needed it urgently. I won't tell you which one so it won't affect your opinions. The laptop is working now but for future reference, I just want your consensus in case I need to purchase another one in the future (that's a big chance since we have like 8 laptops at home). Anyway, all else being equal (ie. output voltage, amperage, and hence, wattage), how would you rank the brands above in terms of quality and reliability?