New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by gretzy
    I like that motorola phone, ano po price range nyan?

lots of good phones being released, hirap ng pumili ngayon
    around 30K yan.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    pansin ko walang may gus2 sa motorazr V3 heheh

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    maporma yung razor eh. but that's basically it. and the 5.5mb shared memory sucks. akin nalang ang 28k ko kung ganon.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    eto naman yung inaabangan kong phone... a mobile phone with built-in 3GB HDD, powered with Windows Mobile OS, and much more...

Sana di ganon kamahal pag na-release na sa market.

There's an initial review here:

http://www.msmobiles.com/news.php/3667.html
    Last edited by WeaponX; April 1st, 2005 at 12:49 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    looks like a tough little sucker...like you could run it over with your pajero and it'll be ok

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ok mga bagong fon, intayin kona lng yun bibigay sa akin ng globe

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    got my m65 under smart's retension plan... retained the same plan 800 and paid 4500 for the fone... lock in ako ulit sa smart ng 2 years... kung nag upgrade ako to plan 1200, 1k na lang sana babayaran ko kaso when i computed my usage... yung additional monthly ko na 400x24(2 years lock in)=9600... eh bill ko highest was 950 lang so i retained the old plan 800...

mas malinaw ang screen ng m65 sa N6600(fone ng gf ko)... pati pic na kuha dito then print mo malinaw compared sa kuha ng p900(fone ng sis ko)

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I thought I got a good deal until I saw this!

The Siemens M65 Rescue Edition. Siemens Communications presents the world's first mobile phone designed specifically for use by firefighters and other emergency service personnel.

Not much different from the standard M65. Just looks a lot cooler

Here's a short article from http://www.esato.com/news/article.php/id=497 :

"The fire-red version of the rugged M65 outdoor phone uses a characteristic siren sound as a ringtone. In addition, when a call is received the LEDs along the side emulate a flashing blue light. Rubber and metal elements ensure optimum protection against dust, spray and knocks.

The M65 Rescue Edition is a variant of the tried and tested M65 outdoor phone and is ideally equipped for use by firefighters, mountain rescue teams or paramedics. This rugged, fire-red mobile phone features a characteristic siren sound as a ringtone so it can be heard even in the noisiest of environments. To ensure that important calls are not missed in emergencies either, LEDs down the side flash on and off like a flashing blue light. Further special features are the blue keypad illumination plus rescue themes that can be used to personalize the phone, like the animated flashing blue light or flames screensavers.

With its shock-proof metal frame, this firefighters' phone is as tough as they come. Detachable rubber seals on the housing provide optimum protection against dust and spray during fire-fighting action. The highly efficient dust and spray protection meets both the TÜV (official German certification body) certification requirements and the international IP54 standard.

At the same time this robust Siemens mobile designed for outdoor use also offers all the convenience of a modern multimedia phone. Along with multimedia messaging (MMS) and an e-mail client, the rugged shell conceals a VGA camera with 5x digital zoom and a 2.1 inch color display (resolution of 132 x 176 pixels and 65,536 colors)."

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    gusto ko rin nyang rescue editon ng M65 kaso wala pa akong nakikita nyan dito sa pinas...kahit nga yung carbon black ng m65 wala pa ako nakikita...

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    parang gusto ko nadin tuloy magpalit.hehehehe

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Time for a new phone...