New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    So I guess the iPhone was created for you then
    Hahaha! Maybe, but i don't need it. I'm pretty much happy with my ancient 3G nokia phones. what i need badly is a Macbook pro 2.4Ghz. hehehe.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    the iPhone is not a must have for everyone since it wasnt made for everyone in the first place. so why so much hate?

so far its really just a "US version" and maybe by 2008, the world version might be much better fit for the local market.

so if it doesnt fit your lifestyle.. then dont get it. simple as that.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    now that apple dropped the price by $200 (now $399), i am considering getting one. all i really care for are the phone, internet, and touchscreen features. the rest are welcome extras.

no, i am not jumping on any bandwagon, a fanatic, blonde, etc. i worked with apple systems, owned 2 ipods, and dealt with apple support a few times and overall been very satisfied, especially the quality of their products, even at a price.

for it is not yet time to buy the iphone... maybe if apple will redesign iphone which is similar to pda's funtionality, sigurado bibili ako nya... worried talaga ako sa battery ng iphone. hold-on muna ako sa O2 ko.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the only thing i really don't trust about apple's handhelds is the battery. i have had two fail on me, and having to send it to apple to be fixed or replaced is a huge pain in the ass.

otherwise, i still would like to have one - i couldn't care less that it seems to have spawned a whole nation of haters...but i am considering the nokia N95, which might have a better feature set...which is what really matters

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    just took one look at the iPhone and decided that I won't be getting it.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Regarding the issue about 3rd party apps...

Apple's 'Neutral' Stance to iPhone hacks

Ok na sana... but this immediately came out as well...

Apple Backtracks

I know, ma-papa ka talaga...

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Apple, Jobs, AT&T sued over iPhone price cut, rebates

http://www.appleinsider.com/articles...t_rebates.html

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Get an N81 8GB or N95 8GB na lang. using the n81 it right now. k nman. i hate symbian din hehe.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by pajerokid View Post
    as a PDA, the iPhone will be a catastrophe. i mean what the heck are they thinking... "no third party apps"??!! Crapper ito! My gas!!! You mean my Palm Vx is actually more flexible? I cant even remember what year i bought that! And they call the iPhone a PDA???
    The iPhone was never positioned as a PDA. It just basically presents a new phone experience. It's actually quite fascinating to try out the features of the thing. Whether it's worth the couple hundred of dollars Apple is charging for it is up to consumers. Texting on the thing is horrendously slow because of the impossibly small keys, but other than that, it's a cool phone to have. It's definitely not for everyone, so it's kind of pointless to hear people who obviously need something else complain about it.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Ten Reasons NOT to get an iPhone