New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^

Actually boss, subjective yan. The decision of what brand to buy will always end up with you. You must audition, audition, audition. Try the diffrent brands mentioned in here, and choose what is the BEST SOUNDING, to your ears.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    I agree kaya siguradong maglalaan ako ng oras para dito. Hehehe! Another factor pa pala is yung room where I will set it up.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    *bwiseat, tama mag member ka sa Pinoydvd, mine is onkyo receiver with 5.0 Polk speakers (almost 1 year na this Feb) and hopefully makakukuha ngayon ng subwoofer, ano kaya magandang sub na bagay sa Polk speakers siguro Polk DSW na lang para puro Polk brand na lang he he he

4. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Mine is a Denon 1603 with matching tower, surround & center channel speakers. My subwoofer is a Yamaha YST50. Still sound clear & great kahit na almost 10 years na sa akin. :-)

Sent from my C6603 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Bose 3-2-1 HTS. Although, luma na pero the way it sounds gapang sa mga pader at kisame namin para lang ako nasa sinehan.

Sent from whatever device I got my hands on via Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    i agree with the suggestions to research and audition as much as possible. i have my setup for 4 years now since we moved to a house from an apartment. i was happy with my cambridge soundworks 5.1 until i heard klipsch. these are massive and heavy compared to the cambridge satellites. and so is the sound. it just works so well with my action movies and the horns produce an "in your face" sound matching my music mostly metal (some black and symphonic).

now running denon 5.1 with klipsch heresy II for my main and synergy for the center, surrounds, and sub. since a new pair of heresy cost nearly $2k and thanks to craigslist, all speakers are used and wouldve easily cost 4x than what i spent.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeybone1k View Post
    Bose 3-2-1 HTS. Although, luma na pero the way it sounds gapang sa mga pader at kisame namin para lang ako nasa sinehan.

Sent from whatever device I got my hands on via Tapatalk
    Bose 3-2-1 HTS rin ang gamit ko. :cheers2:

Media Center, 2 Gemstone Speakers at Acoustimass Module lang.
    Less wires, less hassle. Ang bagsik ng dating ng soundz nito!!!
    Tatalunin ang sound systems sa mga sinehan.

Your eyes won't believe your ears. :thumbup:

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    my current patio mobile setup: lg 720p projector, 108" screen, oppo universal player, klipsch stadium. i might move my 5.1 setup here soon. 1080p projector next update. waiting for price to go down further. p.s. kids wiiu setup next to speakers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Stand-alone Home Theater Systems, AV Receivers and Soundbars