New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    more than 10 years ago a single solar panel (about 1M x 0.5M) will cost P14,000. Dunno about the current costs.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    The developing world’s first and largest (at the time of its inauguration in 2004) on-grid solar photovoltaic (PV) power plant, the 1MWp polycrystalline silicon-based PV plant and connected with the distribution network of Cagayan Electric Power & Light Co., Inc. (CEPALCO) in Cagayan de Oro City, has completed its third year of commercial operations with greater than expected annual energy production. From the start of tis commercial operations on September 26, 2004, the PV plant has exported to CEPALCO a total of 4,169,100 kWh or an average of 1,389,700 annually, which is 10% higher than the expected annual energy generation of 1,261,400 kWh. At its current generating capacity, the PV plant supplies the equivalent requirement of no less than 900 CEPALCO residential customers

http://www.cepalco.com.ph/solar.php

Guys, I hope this will make your day!

3. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Solar Panels Melbourne supplies high grade, quality controlled solar panels.
    Pasensya, ito yung ma susuggest ko. Sana makakatulong to sa'yo

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Meron na pong mga solar 'kit' na ino-offer ang Benpre/Lopez group ... kakabasa ko lang sa diyaryo. Ang maganda sa solar, mababa ang operating cost -- halos zero nga. Mataas nga lang ang puhunan lalo kung sustained/commercial use dahil hindi naman sustainable ang peak power rating ng panels. Parang yung PMPO ng mga speaker ba.

AFAIK though, using it to generate/heat water is more financially viable -- kaso hindi naman year-round and pangangailangan natin ng hot water sa faucet.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    http://www.rhidalgohardware.com/...though i'm not sure if cheap/expensive.

There's one other site, will post once i remember

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    When you're laying down the cost of a solar power solution, don't just look at the panels themselves. There are other essential parts, equipment, and services that should be considered as well.

Here's a good starting point on the pricing: solar set

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Their calculations are wrong. How can the biggest panel only output enough power for 0 hours of LED bulb usage?

I have a friend who just installed the 2400W panel, I think. I should mosey on over to see how well it works.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Solar power