New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Don't bother, just get FASTONE IMAGE VIEWER.

Not only is it small, it can read almost any RAW format of any camera, it can rotate JPEG without losing resolution (Lossless convert), and other features.

It can do batch renaming, resizing, resampling, watermarking etc.

Best of all, it's a freeware.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    madali lang sa photoshop

resize all 300 pics one by one sa size na gusto mo. but you have to crop first yun tama para hindi naman humaba o tumaba mga muka

then create a template 5R sa photoshop. create a layer for each picture size. 2x3, 3x4 etc. then cut and paste each layer of the 300 pics to your template. mag-snap yan into place.

ang mahirap lang eh yun 300 pics. resizing and cropping. if you use a Mac, with It's Iphoto software, puwede volume resizing and auto-cropping.
    so hindi ganun ka-tedious gawin.

i'm wary of 3rd party freewares eh. baka mag-sacrifice sa printing. remember photolab printer is CMYK color profile, while our screen is RGB color profile. with photoshop assured ka na mga photolabs are using Photoshop. and also with photoshop, puwede mo na kagad i-set lahat ng pics and templates mo to 300 dpi. the minimum dpi to get quality photo prints.
    Last edited by oldblue; October 30th, 2006 at 04:46 PM.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    my opinion po. marami po kasing advantage and disadvantage sa paggamit ng

different software. for me i used coreldraw mas prepare ko speed and quality.

mas madaling gamitin ang corel pag dating sa resizing, composition, sabi nga

ni sir, vector kasi ang coreldraw, ang photoshop is bitmap. kung resizing lang

from 2pic into 3R size, i recommend coreldraw, but if you resize 2pic into 3R

with color, setting adjustment, i recommend phtoshop.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Software that automatically resizes pics