New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    No problem. I'll be glad to help. Just send me your contact details in case you encounter problems with your subscription.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Manolet's a great guy, sobrang helpful yan... Thanks for handling my probs as well.

Sorry pre kung pinadami ko trabaho mo, i know it's not your department hehe... Sorry Sorry ... :P

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    No problem David.

I've asked our CCare to monitor this thread regularly. It's a good source of unbiased feedback.

But its important that you guys send us your contact details so we can reach out to you. You can text or e-mail them to me.

Manolet
    Last edited by manolet01; November 3rd, 2004 at 02:14 PM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks Manolet.

Updates so far.

Mike called me Tuesday after lunch.
    Our conversation went something like this.
    He asked who gave me the plan breakdown.
    I described the guy to him.
    He said that it would've been either Jojo or Jonah.
    He also stated that he would've had informed me & anyone else of the plan being consumable for calls alone.

Both my friend who's account he also handled were surprised to find out that it wasn't consumable for everything when we recieved our billing statements I replied.

He asked me my friend's name which I gave.
    He asked me if it was so & so I replied it could be him since the account was under his dad's name.

I find out from my friend later that day that he had also submitted a letter to the Smart Wireless Center on 29th of October.
    It was under his dad's name & it was the name that Mike had mentioned to me.

My friend also said that his cousin who had also applied for a line was surprised to find out the Plan800 he availed of under the same promo wasn't consumable for calls, text, mms/download.

Mike offered that I could have 550 free text messages on the plans I was currently on.

I replied that wouldn't be much use to me because I currently for the past few months run up to about 3000 text mesgs a month(~95% CS related) which is what made the 1200 consumable for calls, text, mms/downloads with the text messages costing P0.50 that I was informed of by his co-worker suitable for what I needed.

Anything less than what I had been informed of wouldn't have been as attractive an offer.
    And that the 2 Plan 1200 that I had availed of were now pretty much "sayang" if I could not use them in the manner that I had been briefed of & on which I based my decision to avail them of.

Our discussion ended with my stating that I had submitted a letter to their branch of the Smart Wireless center, that Jenny had received it & I was asked to follow it up with their branch manager a week after I submitted the letter.

I recieved an email from Mike dated yesterday stating that Manolet(Thanks again) informed him that I had an issue with my accounts.
    I was only able to reply to him this morning & informed him that he had already called me prior.

P.S.
    I had mentioned to Mike during the course of our conversation that the statement is misleading in that it states:

Consumable usage worth P1200

Anyone who sees the satement would take this to mean consumable for all the charges & not calls alone, Imo.

So far I haven't come across anyone who knew prior to availing of the plan that the consumable value of the plan was for calls alone.

It seems that the issues with, at the very least, my friend's, his cousin's & my accounts aren't isolated ones.
    On this thread I see ssaloon, Promdiboy & kurt might also have similar issues.

Just a few thoughts.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Thanks for the details Auto_Xer. I'll look into this right away.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Update lang.

Received this in my mail last week.

Subject: RE: Smart
    Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 16:44:49 +0800
    To: auto_xer*yahoo.com, MARamos*smart.com.ph

Sir,

Manolet and I have already talked regarding the issue. We are
    currently coordinating with marketing as regards to your account. Will have it
    under a special request approval. No commitment though on what will be
    the decision.

Hopefully there's some more news soon.

Thanks Manolet.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    imho alam ng smart ginawa nila, misleading fine print ang dating. pati mga employees namin sinabihan ko mag avail. nagulat din sila na calls lang kasama. lalo na dito sa province puro text lang ang low income earners. but, I know I cant do anything now, just venting.... peace

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kaya tamang-tama lang 'yong pangalan ng company na SMART.

I'm currently under gold plan800. I planned before to switch to P800 consumable, pero buti na lang 'yong officemate ko nauna at dun ko nalaman na hindi pala lahat consumable.

Mas mabuti pa mag prepaid at least talagang consumable...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Update lang guys.

Got the following email/s.

Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 12:13:54 +0800
    To: auto_xer*yahoo.com

addict plan

free mms/gprs 190
    free texts 60
    addict to smart - P6
    addict to non smart - P6.5
    text fee after free sms - P0.5
    P1200 consumable for voice or text

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Sunday, November 28, 2004 8:25 PM
    To: Michael Allan T. Sun, S&D/7632

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the update & action.
    Will I need to submit any documentation?
    Just to clarify:
    What will be the updated plan breakdown/details?

Thanks.
    Best regards,

--- MTSun*smart.com.ph wrote:

>
    > recommendation already approved by finance and
    > marketing.
    >
    > Jonah,
    >
    > pls forward fya to wc for processing of consumable
    > plans

Thanks Manolet.
    Hopefully Smart can do the same for the other subscibers that have the same issues as I did.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok lang ba if i mail him regarding the rates of my plan (SMART GOLD 1200 consumable)?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Smart's recent promo rates