New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Among the Smart Promo before, I find the FLEXITIME 100 promo the best because of its speed and the fact that I can manage my usage for a week. Now that is no longer possible since Smart has ended that offer. I am using a pocket LTE wifi and I tried Giga Surf 99... But find it very slow... I also do not understand the 1.5 GB open access... does that mean for 7 day, I only can consume 1.5GB... So, if I watch YouTube is it not that I will be consuming a lot of data? How to compute data consumption? Unlike Flexitime, I would not be worried of how many bytes I will consume, so long as I can consume it by the number of hours (15hrs) per week...

By the way, I am using this for my office and most of the time I am out and do not need much as I am usually there only in the morning... actually 15hrs a week for me is fine...

2. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    gigasurf has a separate allocation for youtube

3. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    sa coins.ph app meron pa flexitme

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    The problem is parang throttled na ang time based connection ng Smart. I been able to receive free 6 hours time based internet everytime I load using my online banking app. But then either nawawala yung LTE signal or di manlang maka open ng FB sa browser unless you avail BIG Bytes PROMO. But then when I download songs sa SPotify unang kinakain padin yung BIG BYTES so bale wala na yung time based internet na free sana.

So baka ganun din kahit maka load ka ng Flexitime throttled din naman.