New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ok ba yun Globe Broadband 995 (line + broadband up to 384kbps). Worried ako doon sa term 'UP TO'. Wala bang guaranteed CIR itong mga ito?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by KrisKros View Post
    Really? is that done through phone? or a technician has to come to my house to do that?

I'm back to normal now..i download around...40kbps-50kbps. The hyperspeed was good while it lasted heheh.

I'd be happy with that. However, my DumbBro connection is down for the past 3 days.

Real strange, because a SmartBro representative called me up over the weekend to arrange a meeting to solicit opinion/input on how they can improve their service (I think in the face of GlobeLines offering 768KBPS and telephone line all in for P995 per month).......

The next day, Smart/DumbBro went down on me.....

1901:nolurk:

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Mguy View Post
    Ok ba yun Globe Broadband 995 (line + broadband up to 384kbps). Worried ako doon sa term 'UP TO'. Wala bang guaranteed CIR itong mga ito?

Yes, I was thinking 384kbps, but their ad here in our Village is indeed 768kbps......Well...

1901:nolurk:

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    smartbro = dumbro:hysterical:
    this is very true. smartbro subscriber here. for the 1st month bilib ako sa smartbro ganda ng service walang putol ang internet connection ko. pag open ng pc ko connected ka agad. the 2nd month everyday na akong tumatawag sa costumer servce dahil wala lagi connection. Paulit uli lang ang troubleshooting nila wala namang nangyayari. Minsan ako na nga ang nag troubleshoot dahil memorize ko na yung steps dahil everyday ko nang nakakausap ang technical support nila. Very POOR ang service nila. NOw i'm planning to switch to globe broadband.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Good Day everyone! Im also a smartbro subscriber and im not satisfied xe my bandwidth at peak hours is more or less 100kbps. its sucks! im planning to subscribe to bayantel dsl. any comments from bayantel dsl subscribers? wat's better, pldt or bayantel?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    The only reason why we can't go Globe..is because our subdivision doesn't have a "Poste" for either PLDT or Globe to use, and our subdivision doesn't have many houses, so, basically, Lugi sila if they do business with us. So we don't even have phoneline here. So Smartbro was our only option.

All i can say is, SmartBro isn't for gaming. It's somewhere between 56k dialup and a slow dsl. But for me, my connection is ok..steady, but not reliable..but most of the time it's workin

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    sir Mguy ,magkano doon sa Globe Broadband?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Normally wala talagang CIR unless you subscribe to a business plan.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    panay ang tawag ng PLDT sa kin to verify if my account is still active and to ask me if I want to get a free month's subscription by agreeing to a year's lock-in period/subscription. they really are worried about Globe Broadband.

honestly, i'm thinking of switching. i'm a plan3000 plus phoneline subscriber for more than 4 yrs na (Nokia pa modem ko! :D ) and am really happy with myDSL. stable sya.

BUT, with globe's plan1995 2Mbps with phoneline, almost half matitipid ko e!

my only worry is Globe's stability. stable din kaya sya sa Pasig area like PLDT?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    mas ok pa ata promo dito sa ISP ko (PHILCOM Mindanao) for residential

telephone+DSL(512kbps) * 1152 lng fix monthly fee

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
SmartBro Downloading at 600KB/SEC!! How??Why??