New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    please dont confuse yourselves with sending messages to a roamer (philippines) compare to sending a message to international (network is based abroad)..ever since..globe to another roamer (philippine base) cost only P1.00. and globe to international base network cost P10.00/postpaid and P15.00/prepaid.

about dialing using globe prepaid, just make sure you do the right dialing procedure and make sure ringback tone and call barring is deactivated before leaving the country. a lot of problem occurs when subscribers would be misinterpreting or listening to gossip or blaming the network for users mistakes. good luck with your decision

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    heto din mashare ko medyo OT kasi hindi usa, eh:

1) ok ang chikka pag ang pc mo ay nakaserver tulad ko ..walang katapusang send na libre from my end..but it does interfere with my workloads and our "egoy" server admin discouraged its use kasi daw it contributes to slowing down the LAN system..kontrabida ang hinayupak..
    2) globe is out of reach here in coastal central africa..
    3) smart prepaid roaming costs P15 per standard text message to phils...from there di naman umaangal si mrs so baka piso lang per text..
    4) just type "roam on" to 333 before plane boarding tapos "roam off" pag nakapila kana sa immigration palabas ng naia..
    5) i got an email suggesting to change the last 3 digits ng message setting to 044 para piso nalang daw per text..di umubra sakin..buti natandaan ko pa ang lumang 3 digits kung hindi mang-aabala naman ako sa mga "kabayan" dito..
    6) country based cellular operators like MTN charges about 6 pesos per outgoing text & 65pesos per min calls..dahil free naman ang load as co. perks yari sila libre text na me option pa sa free calls..it saves me 2 weeks of my regular cellphone use..the rest of the month smart prepaid na plus intl call cards as low as 12pesos a minit... herehrerher..

wala nakong maisip..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Smart or globe; postpaid or prepaid in the USA