New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Mga bossing, I have a SmartBro Pocket Wifi 4G-LTE, pls help me decide which Internet Promo should I get :

SurfMax 250 (7 days validity 800mb/day data cap)
    Giga Surf 299 (valid for 30 days but only 2GB Shareable data* + 1.1GBfor YouTube, iflix, etc.)
    Flexitime 100 (7 days validity but up to 15 hours internet browsing)

My daily activity is mostly browsing for research, facebook, youtube sometimes, etc... I really do not know how to calculate how much mb I need for my internet activities...

2. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    ^if you download data thru thorent, flexitime is suitable for you. It pretty much takes advantage of the speed of LTE network

If you need to browse long or stay connected all the time and pretty much idle most of the time then gigasurf is for you

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Last edited by kisshmet; April 19th, 2017 at 09:29 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Get the big bytes 70 package. Thats 1 gig data for 7 days. So for 280 pesos, you get 4gb of data for the month.

Thing with internet plans, you tend to consume way more because you find a lot to rouse your interests

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by attyallanlatras View Post
    Mga bossing, I have a SmartBro Pocket Wifi 4G-LTE, pls help me decide which Internet Promo should I get :

SurfMax 250 (7 days validity 800mb/day data cap)
    Giga Surf 299 (valid for 30 days but only 2GB Shareable data* + 1.1GBfor YouTube, iflix, etc.)
    Flexitime 100 (7 days validity but up to 15 hours internet browsing)

My daily activity is mostly browsing for research, facebook, youtube sometimes, etc... I really do not know how to calculate how much mb I need for my internet activities...

bitin yan sir, we consume around 10-12gb a day.