New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    I bought it from Jack (http://www.rsun.com.ph/blog/) blogger. It was an initial unit and we did the initial testing and right there I decided to buy it. Besides the small built, it is more cheaper than SUN broadband wireless router (P3,500) is offering.

According to Jack it will be available at Rsun.com.ph by end of August and the price is somewhere P2K++.

I was initially eyeing for Edimax 3G-6200WG with Sun Broadband Wireless but the price is P3800 though Edimax 3G has more features and great signal strength. http://www.rsun.com.ph/blog/?p=1409

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kulotz View Post
    asteeg yan ah magkano yan baka bumili ako

nakasun broadband rin ako hehe

OT: sir ilang mbps yung sun nyo? akin kasi nung una nag 2mbps tapos ngayon nasa 1mbps nalang tapos bumababa pa minsan, bakit ganun?
    posibleng maraming ng gumagamit ng sun sa lugar nyo kaya bumabagal.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    pwede po ba yan sa PC na connected sa DSL modem via cat5 cable? (I hope you understand what i,m trying to say...)

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by box_type View Post
    pwede po ba yan sa PC na connected sa DSL modem via cat5 cable? (I hope you understand what i,m trying to say...)
    I never tried it but most likely it should work, your DSL modem still connects to your LAN card same with SmartBro outdoor antenna (Canopy). It works with SmartBro and SUN 3G Modem, so it should also work with DSL modem.

Or better consult Jack at rsun.com.ph for more appropriate router device.

This small USB N Router (2eZ) has limited radius but enough for my 120sq/m single level home and my daughter's school use.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    It's a nice looking gadget but actually, the router here is your computer. That gadget is just a Wifi adapter.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    It's a nice looking gadget but actually, the router here is your computer. That gadget is just a Wifi adapter.
    Partly true as it takes some of your computer's resources , but the good thing about this router is mobility, you can bring it anywhere and it consume less power than normal ac/dc routers.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Earlier today, I saw a router... it has 2 USB ports for USB modems and a couple LAN/WAN ports. It also has wifi but not mentioned if N capable. It is smaller than two credit card packs side by side. It is also the plug to the outlet.

Downside from the design is it lacks antennas for the wifi so expect limited range for wifi service.

Price was P3500 from the shop. No pics... maybe next time.

I guess it's a great gadget to bring around on travels to local and international destinations. USB modem for local and WAN/LAN port for hotel-room internet.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Mile2 View Post
    Partly true as it takes some of your computer's resources , but the good thing about this router is mobility, you can bring it anywhere and it consume less power than normal ac/dc routers.
    with the pc running, mas malakas parin sa kuryente. lol!
    parang access point na rin...

lovely gadget though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Smallest Wireless N Router in the world