New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Is there any shop you know that repairs unbranded desktop PC speakers? I have a 2-speaker with subwoofer system. Ayaw mag-on nung subwoofer which is also the power supply. TY.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Sa Raon...or at any of your friendly-neighborhood electronic shops. Sa malls, no idea. However, before you have them repeaired ask for a quote on labor and materials. If the price difference between the repair cost and a new set is minimal, get a new set.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I agree, especially if unbranded... Medyo pointless pagawa unless simple solder lang ang problem.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    buksan mo muna tingnan mo kung may disconnected wire sa loob o kaya nginatngat ng daga.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Any reliable electronic shop can troubleshoot that for you especially if on an audio system and the problem is just the power. The intricacy of the circuit is not that complicated especially from a desktop speakers.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    sa mga electronic repair shops. you can ask them to check for wiring looseness don't say na nabagsak, nag short or nasunog. para atleast alam nila na minor lang.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i would agree to some of the previous posts here. mura na lang din ang 2.1 speakers ngayon and if the cost of the repair is almost the cost of getting new ones, then its better that you get a new one.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pry it open, if merun yan fuse... baka na bust lang... otherwise it could be a burn speaker/amplifier internals or faulty internal power source

9. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Thanks bros for the inputs!

San pwedeng magpaayos ng computer desktop speakers?