New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OT lang and warning:

Dati, nagloko ang K800 ng mrs. ko at after researching on the internet, kailangan lang daw i-upgrade ang firmware. So, I took it sa Sony Ericsson store sa may Glorietta. Sabi nila 300 pesos lang daw pero tomorrow ko pa daw makukuha.

The next day they called me at sabi nila ang flash memory sira na pati CMOS daw and it would cost me 13,000 pesos to fix it. Grabe.

So kinuha ko na lang ang unit and tried updating it myself via the internet. May website www.wotanserver.com who charges 7 euros for the update. Ayun, gumana. It only took about 15 minutes to upgrade using a DSL line.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    mas madali lang sana if may broadband ka. Pwede naman seguro sa internet cafe paalam ka lang sa crew kase mag download ka ng file from SE site software support. Kahit walang pc suite pwede. Basta dala mo cable mo. Ako naka update 3 days ago R6E28 na firmware. Hope this helps. http://www.sonyericsson.com/download...2.7.9.14-1.exe

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by moe View Post
    2 hours???? were you using dialup? darn! i suppose that included the downloading of the update as well. shouldn't be that long but at least you were able to. i've done about 4 updates so far, feels good doing stuff yourself. congratulations!
    It is supposed to be less than an hour or even less, but I have to do it twice and download twice, and then before I tried for the 2nd time, nag research ulit ako sa internet ng kaunti just to make sure tama nga ang gagawin ko. By the way my connection is Smartbro

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
San pwede magpa update ng firmware sa P990i?