New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by bobzy View Post
    ...or yung bulsa ang palitan

pwede ba si esmi na lang palitan. oops off topic na.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by hein View Post

So will it sell?

All i can see is that they just added an additonal small circle at the top making it 4 circles in contrast to S3 which have only 3 circles.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by hein View Post

So will it sell?
    almost the same, malaki lang konti screen ng s4, at konti lang din added features ni s4, nauubusan na yata ng idadagdag

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by d'flash View Post
    almost the same, malaki lang konti screen ng s4, at konti lang din added features ni s4, nauubusan na yata ng idadagdag
    parang iPhone 5 na pinahaba lang.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    May review na ba between the 2 different types of CPUs sa S4? May advantage be yung Octa 1.6 GHZ vs the quad core 1.9 GHZ?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    The hardware is already maxed out vs other phones (full HD, 13 mp camera, IR transponder for remote control, 1.9 GHZ CPU, 4.2.2 Jellybean, 2600 maH battery, the usual removal battery and expandable memory to 64 gb)... I wonder what else are people saying that this thing still lack features???

8. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    and if you'll notice yung additional screen size doesn't affect the locations ng mga icons..

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    May review na ba between the 2 different types of CPUs sa S4? May advantage be yung Octa 1.6 GHZ vs the quad core 1.9 GHZ?
    i believe it is dual quad core? one is for power saving and the other is for hardcore power

samsung drank too much apple kool-aid here. the HTC one looks much ***ier.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    The hardware is already maxed out vs other phones (full HD, 13 mp camera, IR transponder for remote control, 1.9 GHZ CPU, 4.2.2 Jellybean, 2600 maH battery, the usual removal battery and expandable memory to 64 gb)... I wonder what else are people saying that this thing still lack features???

they are just too blind to see.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast