The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    ace hardware may nakita akong rat trap

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    Anybody here know where to buy a traditional mousetrap? May mga bubwit kasi dun sa room namin. I tried Baygon flypaper (loaded with bait, usually saging), and it worked for a time. Ngayon, parang naging mautak na yung mga bubwit. Ayaw nang kumagat.
    Try hardware stores or hardware sections of supermarkets.

BTW, have you tried placing the flypaper in other places? It does help to move the flypaper trap from place to place.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    ^^^ Yup, I put flypaper in spots those darn vermin usually run. (I read somewhere that mice mainly run along walls, and never on open spaces. Andami nang nginatngat ng mga hinayupak na yun, including my stock of cup noodles and chocolates. Lintek talaga, daig pa nila ang Borg, they're highly adaptive.

So, may nabibili pa palang traditional mousetrap. Sa Landmark Trinoma kasi wala akong nakita. Yung Racumin hindi effective. Ayaw kainin, it looks like blue-colored rice grains.

Pag may nahuli talaga sa mousetrap, I'll torture those #*!*^!!! muna. Yung mga nahuli sa flypaper, nilagay ko sa ilalim ng gulong ng Accord ko tapos sinagasaan ko. I think I actually heard them scream before they went to rat heaven, hehehe.
    Last edited by Galactus; February 9th, 2009 at 02:51 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    grabe kayo torture yan........ ako i feed the little ones to my arowana. the huge ones I bury alive together with the cage. nakakatakot ilabas eh.
    Last edited by Negus; February 13th, 2009 at 10:20 AM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Negus View Post
    the huge ones I bury alive together with the cage. nakakatakot ilabas eh.
    In our office, we caught some big ones a couple of years ago. Grabe ang tapang, hissing and charging at us even if it was in the cage. I just told our staff to drown it in pail of water, rat and cage together, so no one won't risk getting bitten by it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Rentokil RADAR - The Humane Hitech Killing Machine