New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    shadow, meron na akong upright freezer. ayoko chest type, natatabunan ibang items hanggang makalimutan na.
    You can hide bodies in the chest type freezer. :D

Depends also on your needs; if you really load a lot of bulky foodstuff then the larger door of the FD ref seems better. For me, I like the eye-level view for both freezer and ref of our SS type ref (although i'm eyeing the Panasonic Inverter ref as a replacement). In terms of looks, the FD does look great in a modern kitchen. If you want side-by-side but with more space did you check if they have aseparate freezer and ref unit? I recall seeing something like that before.

One concern with the high-end ref with the metal finish... if they get dented can they be repaired (ala PDR)? I noticed that on my sister's almost new ref (one of the kids accidentally hit it with their baseball bat).

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    You can hide bodies in the chest type freezer. :D

Depends also on your needs; if you really load a lot of bulky foodstuff then the larger door of the FD ref seems better. For me, I like the eye-level view for both freezer and ref of our SS type ref (although i'm eyeing the Panasonic Inverter ref as a replacement). In terms of looks, the FD does look great in a modern kitchen. If you want side-by-side but with more space did you check if they have aseparate freezer and ref unit? I recall seeing something like that before.

One concern with the high-end ref with the metal finish... if they get dented can they be repaired (ala PDR)? I noticed that on my sister's almost new ref (one of the kids accidentally hit it with their baseball bat).
    Fisher & Paykel have separate freezer and ref units that can be joined together to look like it's only one whole unit. But the space for the ref in my kitchen can only fit a standard side-by-side or french door ref.

*shadow, may date din sa packaging yung mga laman ng ref/freezer namin. Naka individually packed pa per lutuan. Problema lang yung pagnatabunan na sa ilalim, baka makalimutan.
    Signature

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Elegant tingnan ang French-door. Large stuffs can also be accommodated.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bought the F&P french door ref. Just waiting for the delivery.

Thanks marg for the referral!
    Signature

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi

How much discount? What other brands they carry and meron ibang appliances na meron discount?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    How much discount? What other brands they carry and meron ibang appliances na meron discount?
    Fisher & Paykel, La Germania, Viking.
    Signature

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post

Is there service available at your place in case the need arises? We had bad service in Pampanga with G.E.

Good buy... kulang nalang French maid serving French Fries with a French kiss to top off the delivery.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Is there service available at your place in case the need arises? We had bad service in Pampanga with G.E.

Good buy... kulang nalang French maid serving French Fries with a French kiss to top off the delivery.
    Nearest service center fom our place is in San Fernando, Pampanga.
    Signature

9. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Hi Marge! I'm also planning to get the same Fisher ref from Ansons and dishwasher, oven etc. Can you help me get a discount? please email me your contact details if you don't mind :D ma_Beltran*yahoo.com

10. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tammers View Post
    Hi Marge! I'm also planning to get the same Fisher ref from Ansons and dishwasher, oven etc. Can you help me get a discount? please email me your contact details if you don't mind :D ma_Beltran*yahoo.com
    What specific models are you lookin at?

PM'ed you my contact details.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Refrigerator: Side-by-Side or French door?