New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    We have an inverter refrigerator that we bought over a year ago. Just today the ref stopped working but the bottom freezer is just fine. It is unbelievable that it started having problems so early! I used to be so happy with the Panasonic brand Our smaller Panasonic ref is over 20 years old and it's working perfectly.

Can someone please help me troubleshoot? I think our refrigerator is out of warranty now. I chose this refrigerator and I don't wanna hear any side comments from my family that my choice was palpak

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    As you said you bought it over a year ago. If memory serves me right, 5 year warranty yung compressor and motor.

Look for the receipt, call the service center, and your set.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    I assume that your fridge is a no-frost one. In our office, one time, only the freezer was the only cold part ng refrigerator so ang ginawa ng office boy was he turned-off the fridge overnight then the following day after swithing it back.on, lumamig na pati chiller nya.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    The freezer air vents might have been inadvertently covered, causing ice buildup. Defrost your freezer as above suggested.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

5. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Probably designed the same way ours is. Blockage sa vents yan, usually ice. Defrost lang.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Thanks everyone! It worked. Turned off the ref and saw a solid block of ice on the compartment. We emptied the ref and made sure that no ice was left before turning it back on!

Galing talaga ng tsikoteers

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    It happened again, nawalan ng lamig but this time even the bottom freezer has an issue, may lamig pa rin but not like the ref na wala na talagang lamig. I don't want anyone to go inside our home but it looks like I have no choice this time

Has anyone tried calling the Panasonic service center or should I just google for the nearest authorized service center?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    It happened again, nawalan ng lamig but this time even the bottom freezer has an issue, may lamig pa rin but not like the ref na wala na talagang lamig. I don't want anyone to go inside our home but it looks like I have no choice this time

Has anyone tried calling the Panasonic service center or should I just google for the nearest authorized service center?
    give them a call.
    that way, you are sure that a human took your order.

i call for service, my independent fix-er to fix my ref that has been out of warranty for over 15 years now.

a common cause of non-cooling, is freon lack.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    give them a call.
    that way, you are sure that a human took your order.

i call for service, my independent fix-er to fix my ref that has been out of warranty for over 15 years now.

a common cause of non-cooling, is freon lack.
    I meant if I will call the hotline of Panasonic or just look for any refrigerator repair shop. Premature ata doc for an 8 yr old ref to need repair?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Does it make some weird sound? Did you defrost recently?

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast