New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    hi

i would like to make a short video for tutorials. sample would be like how to use sum, average , vlookup in excel.

i just need to record my voice and my computer screen, no need to capture my face .

any recommendation on what software i can use? will be doing this in a laptop/desktop.

thanks

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Windows 10 has Game Bar. It's used primarily to capture gameplay (for streaming later) and apps!

To open it, press the Windows Key + G.

How to use the Windows 10 Xbox Game Bar: Game capture, screenshots, widgets, and more | Windows Central

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    Windows 10 has Game Bar. It's used primarily to capture gameplay (for streaming later) and apps!

To open it, press the Windows Key + G.

How to use the Windows 10 Xbox Game Bar: Game capture, screenshots, widgets, and more | Windows Central
    thanks for the reply. does it allow switching from 1 screen to another?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Obs is good when setup properly

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by african888 View Post
    thanks for the reply. does it allow switching from 1 screen to another?
    Sorry, you’ll have to figure that one out. I’ve only used it a couple of times to capture fast-scrolling logs. That way, I can play it back and read through the messages at my own pace.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Obs is good when setup properly
    This. Open source pa. Walang gastos. Tsaka may Wizard naman for beginners. Nakapag FB livestream ako in less than 15 mins after installation.

recommendation for Video Recording software (freeware if possible)