Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    gusto ko isang bilihan nalang kaya gusto ko isang logitech G25 nalang

interesting to, http://www.codinghorror.com/blog/archives/001030.html

eto naman yung sinasabi ko earlier,

eto naman built by a TPC forumer:

(from this thread at TPC)

yun nga, full steer at brake kaagad pag kb lang. kaya panay drift ako kada corner.
    Last edited by JJCarEnthusiast; December 20th, 2009 at 11:53 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    ^^saan yan?

Maybe I was asking too much a while ago. I thought at this day and age, racing sims would be able to simulate stall outs and authentic clutch grab point. I'm guessing it would take a super computer to do that.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    hey look how my times improved:

hehehe still not that good though..

last time i checked at bestbuy.com, their logitech G27 is $299 which is around 13k php. ouch

kayo, do you prefer those with clutch, or pwede na yung walang clutch?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Negus View Post
    ^^saan yan?

Maybe I was asking too much a while ago. I thought at this day and age, racing sims would be able to simulate stall outs and authentic clutch grab point. I'm guessing it would take a super computer to do that.
    i guess i read somewhere (i think it's in TPC as well) that there is a simulator that really has clutch function, that stalls the engine when clutch timing goes wrong. di ko maalala anong exact sim yun, pero i guess it's just one of those we are talking about (rFactor, LFS, Race 07 or GT)

maganda pala yang logitech steering wheel posted by sir jun aka pekto, 100usd range lang.. yung G27 299usd (G25 299usd din ata according dun sa isang link ko)

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    how about logitech momo?

99usd sa bestbuy.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I own a Logitech Momo, and I'd say it's pretty good for its price. Though I have to admit, it's nothing compared to the G25, but hey, it's literally a quarter of the price.

I did want to get my hands on a Driving Force GT when I was shopping for a wheel, but sadly it had limited availability. AFAIK, it has the same 900 degree steering that the G25 has which my Momo doesnt.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    magkano ba ang G25 dito sa pinas?

360deg lang ba ang momo?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    I own a Logitech Momo, and I'd say it's pretty good for its price. Though I have to admit, it's nothing compared to the G25, but hey, it's literally a quarter of the price.

I did want to get my hands on a Driving Force GT when I was shopping for a wheel, but sadly it had limited availability. AFAIK, it has the same 900 degree steering that the G25 has which my Momo doesnt.
    I'm not sure if there's a Gamestop store where you're at. But, there's two of the Logitech Driving Force GT at the one I went to. Gamestop also offer other driving wheels. The driving wheels they offer came from somewhere. My guess will be the Far East. They're bound to be available elsewhere with a different brand name.

Gamestop driving wheels for the PS3:

$30
    http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/Prod...oduct_id=72993

$50
    http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/Prod...oduct_id=67284

$30 Wireless
    http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/Prod...oduct_id=72440

I wish there were driving wheels this cheap for the pc. The closest was my Logitech NASCAR and I bought that for $50.

My daughter has the old GT Force for her PS2. She still plays GT4 with it.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    pwedeng gumamit ng clutch sa mga games na developed by simbin (gtr series, race07, gtr evolution) mapapractice mo talaga ang heel and toe mo rito. hindi ako sigurado kung sa live for speed pwede rin.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCarEnthusiast View Post
    magkano ba ang G25 dito sa pinas?

360deg lang ba ang momo?
    Around 12,500-13,000 in Greenhills last time I checked

Momo's more of 240 degrees. Or something like that. It just doesnt go full circle, literally.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Racing Simulators