Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    :cheers:

Congratulations! Doc Wiretap

:toast:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    congrats bossing!!! para ka sigurong nasa alapaap.
    san ka mag eenroll ng nursing? joke sana wag kang makigaya sa iba. grabe daw ngayon, bagsak ang number ng nagenroll ng medicine. may shortage pa ng residente sa maraming hospital. sa mga teaching hospital tulad ng pgh, ust etc. walang shortage. hindi na uso yata ngayon yung moonlighting. again congrats, mabuhay ka!!!

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    congrats... ma-upgrade na siguro yung Vitara further. Solid front axles na siguro iyan after a while.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    DOCTOR KHO DOCTOR MHO DOCTOR NATIN LAHAT! :D

Congrats po doctor! :cheers:
    Last edited by Supierreman; August 19th, 2004 at 02:58 AM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by FrankDrebin
    Congrats! Legal na yung md mo sa wiretap_md.

actually sabi prof ko dati sa med juris basta graduate ka ng Medicine which is a doctorate course you are entitled to use the title MD and can be addressed "doctor". You are not allowed to practice medicine with monetary compensation lang if you haven't passed the board yet.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    congrats doc!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    philip! ay mali, sorry for the disrespect, Doc Philip pala! hehehe

congrats!!! sana mapagaling mo lahat ng lumapit at humingi ng tulong sayo!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks again guys!

zechs: UST po ako nag 4-year medince proper. I then took my post-graduate internship at UP-PGH because I intend to have my Orthopedic residency there.

jkyamog: Hehehe...di na siguro ako kakain nyan. Lahat ng sweldo punta lang sa upgrade.

Thank you again to all of you for believing in me. Let us also not forget those who may not have made it in the boards. May we continue to pray for them that they may remain inspired and steafast in their commitment to service and dedication to the true healing art of medicine. Not passing the boards does not mean that one will not be a successful doctor someday. Its not whether you win or lose. Its how you play the game.

I hope and pray na tatanggapin ako for 1st year residency training in PGH. 8 applicants kami now sa Ortho department and will be competing for 5 slots only.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wow!...congrats! papa check up sana ako..

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    congrats again dude...:D

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Pumasa ako!!!!!!!! Yahoo!!!!!!!!!! Praise the Lord!!!