New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Do You Have a Landline Phone?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

23 92.00%
  • No

2 8.00%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    We do. We previously thought we could do with a pldt prepaid "landline" but due to lousy cell tower signal in our new residence, we had no choice but to get a landline.

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Tanggalin ko na kaya call waiting sa landine namin? I only use the landline to call fastfood delivery, bank, utility companies and government offices. I removed the conference call many years ago and I am thinking if it's time to remove call waiting too.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; June 29th, 2021 at 01:35 AM.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Tanggalin ko na kaya call waiting sa landine namin? I only use the landline to call fastfood delivery, bank, utility companies and government offices. I removed the conference call many years ago and I am thinking if it's time to remove call waiting too.
    Must haves before!

Call waiting

Caller ID

Conference call

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Just add a landline to your cellular plan. Mas mura pa.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I am wondering if I should remove the call waiting on our phone I think it's P50 but we rarely use our landline anymore

6. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    I removed our wired landline ages ago. Just went with PLDT landline plus so it's sim based and I can bring along if needed. Comes with call waiting and caller id unlike the wired wherein I remember paying extra.

Sent from my SM-F926B using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    I am wondering if I should remove the call waiting on our phone I think it's P50 but we rarely use our landline anymore
    i'd remove it if i were me.
    it's not useful.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    we still have it since '98. it is part of my fibr plan though...

9. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by thephantom View Post
    I removed our wired landline ages ago. Just went with PLDT landline plus so it's sim based and I can bring along if needed. Comes with call waiting and caller id unlike the wired wherein I remember paying extra.

Sent from my SM-F926B using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    The normal landline phone units already have caller ID and there's no extra charge (on the billing statement at least) for the feature. Importante lang dati ang call waiting nung uso pa ang telebabad.

We wanted to do away with our landline too but cellular reception in our area is just terrible. PLDT Fibr comes with a free phone line but I don't want to rely on it too much.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWest View Post
    The normal landline phone units already have caller ID and there's no extra charge (on the billing statement at least) for the feature. Importante lang dati ang call waiting nung uso pa ang telebabad.

We wanted to do away with our landline too but cellular reception in our area is just terrible. PLDT Fibr comes with a free phone line but I don't want to rely on it too much.
    Nice. I guess it's been that long since I last used a wired landline. You have your regular phone then this small rectangular contraption the size of a pager with a screen that shows what number is calling, etc. That's still my recollection of having caller id before on landlines.

Sent from my SM-P615 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast