New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Planning to upgrade my mobile phone to nokia N86.

Anyone with personal experience with it? I want to hear the negative experiences so I know what problems does this phone have.

Does it hang often? Does it use up its battery under a day? Does it feel "loose" on it's slider mechanism? Are the pictures "soft"? etc...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Common problem I hear is the battery life.

Review can be found here: http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_n86_8mp-review-366.php

Why not consider the E52? Fastest processor in a Nokia today (600mhz) and with the mammoth battery of the E71 (1500mAh).

E52:

E52 review: http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_e52-review-384.php
    Last edited by ssaloon; October 15th, 2009 at 07:09 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I don't like the candy-bar form factor.

I also like to have a "world phone" and a phone with all the connectivity features possible (bt, wifi, ir, etc). Having 8gb of onboard storage is also a plus.

The onboard GPS and 8mb digicam is a bonus as well.

As for the battery life, as long as it has enough battery to last two or three days, it would be fine for me. My existing N80 can barely last 24 hours.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; October 15th, 2009 at 08:26 PM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I've fallen in love with the steel finish of the current gen E-Series phones.

No love for the E66?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ssaloon View Post
    I've fallen in love with the steel finish of the current gen E-Series phones.

No love for the E66?
    Interesting ... E66. But somehow I don't feel for the styling. Any idea for the price though?

planning to upgrade my mobile phone to  nokia N86