New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Mga tol, does anyone of you know or own a PHILIP STEIN TESLAR watch? My wife gave me one and still a bit skeptic as to what it can really do other than tell time. Out of curiosity, it lead me to find info from the internet and found out that it is a big hit among major U.S. Celebrities. It apparently can help reduce stress and cure other ailments associated with the excesses of low-energy electromagnetic fields given off by cellular phones, computers, and electronic devices. Magkano kaya sa Pilipinas ang ganitong relo?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    This is what it looks like.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    gusto ko rin nga bumili nito kasi it helps you daw to focus at maging calm...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchtower View Post
    Mga tol, does anyone of you know or own a PHILIP STEIN TESLAR watch? My wife gave me one and still a bit skeptic as to what it can really do other than tell time. Out of curiosity, it lead me to find info from the internet and found out that it is a big hit among major U.S. Celebrities. It apparently can help reduce stress and cure other ailments associated with the excesses of low-energy electromagnetic fields given off by cellular phones, computers, and electronic devices. Magkano kaya sa Pilipinas ang ganitong relo?
    I own the bracelet which costs the same as the ladies size watch. What they claim is true nakakarelax nga provided tama ang fit meaning the 2 electrodes or whatever you call it touches your skin. Its supposed to be worn on the left wrist but in some cases pwede na raw sa right. Prices start at P33k up same as the bracelet with rubber strap. In the Philippines it is sold at Lucerne/Chronos. Sa Hong Kong same din price sa dealer Prince Watches yata name.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    My dad has one and wala naman daw effect.

I think the design is ok but I doubt their "Teslar" effect is of any use.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    they are a bit expensive tag heuer range ang price meron pang lampas 100k, i think si kris aquino ang local endorser nila.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    my mom has one.. parang wala naman daw effect..

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    iyan po yun isa sa mga promote ni cris aquino na watch at ito yun isa sa pinakamahal na watch. halos same price na ng 2nd hand car

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Highly doubt it could be effective... Your body's "electromagnetic field", however augmented, is much too weak to resist EM radiation from anything.

But on the plus side, their designs do look nice. Heck, people buy Charriol bracelets for as much, anyway...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Well according to my aunt she didn't feel any noticable differences and she's still stressed out sometimes. :lol:

BTW, she's a kidney transplant recipient and my mom is the donor.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Philip Stein Teslar Watch