New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    For me lahat ng FPS better pag PC because of the KB/mouse combo. I tried COD on PS4 controller, di ko naenjoy. Newer PS games have KB/mouse support but not all and medyo laggy.

Racing games are ok with either platform, you just need a gaming wheel. Keyboard/controller is such a pain for racing games, super unrealistic.

RPG games seem better sa PC also but manageable on PS. Big advantage of PC is you can use a controller if you like so it's more versatile.

Console advantage are the version exclusives of course. Main reason I bought a PS4 is because of Gran Turismo which PC will never have.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
    Di ko rin gamay COD pag yung DS4 gamit. Kahit sa phone version hirap ako. Iba talaga pag nasanay ata sa kb/mouse set-up

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by yubby24 View Post
    Much better talaga FPS games with KB/mouse (for me). Games like WWE, NBA, Tekken, best sa controller.

How about Forza? I haven't tried it myself pero it looks like it is good as well based sa youtube videos.
    That’s what most PC players will say but we console players don’t have any issues playing FPS with our controllers. Console players never also discriminated against PC players. When Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 introduced cross-platform online multiplayer, there was no disadvantage for PS4 and Xbox players against PC players. It’s not the equipment but the people playing online.

I am a long-time Call of Duty online multiplayer even back in its PS3 days. I also play Battlefield. When one of my staff asked me to play with him (PC player) in COD Modern Warfare, he got the shock of his life coping with the quickness of console players in online multiplayer.

If anybody wants to join me playing COD Modern Warfare, just send me an invite (same user ID here in Tsikot) in Activision. I have already maxxed out the rank of my US acct and just playing my Asian account until the new season reopens. We have also just finished playing the Alpha version of the upcoming Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War and I might join the Beta testing in two-three weeks time before its November release.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Egan101; September 22nd, 2020 at 03:50 PM.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    That’s what most PC players will say but we console players don’t have any issues playing FPS with our controllers. Console players never also discriminated against PC players. When Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 introduced cross-platform online multiplayer, there was no disadvantage for PS4 and Xbox players against PC players. It’s not the equipment but the people playing online.

I am a long-time Call of Duty online multiplayer even back in its PS3 days. I also play Battlefield. When one of my staff asked me to play with him (PC player) in COD Modern Warfare, he got the shock of his life coping with the quickness of console players in online multiplayer.

If anybody wants to join me playing COD Modern Warfare, just send me an invite (same user ID here in Tsikot) in Activision. I have already maxxed out the rank of my US acct and just playing my Asian account until the new season reopens. We have also just finished playing the Alpha version of the upcoming Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War and I might join the Beta testing in two-three weeks time before its November release.

Hanga nga ako sa FPS players using controllers. Kung yung mga kagaya ng GTA or resident evil kaya. Pero yung mga gaya ng COD, hirap ako. XD

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    For sure mas magaling yung magaling mag-COD sa controller vs mediocre keyboard user. Sanayan lang talaga yan.

I'm old school and I want my FPS with a keyboard and mouse. Preference lang talaga.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    For sure mas magaling yung magaling mag-COD sa controller vs mediocre keyboard user. Sanayan lang talaga yan.

I'm old school and I want my FPS with a keyboard and mouse. Preference lang talaga.

Mas naexpose rin kasi ako sa PC kaya lahat ng games keyboard/mouse ang gamit ko. FPS, racing games, driving sims. Laspag si WASD kakapindot.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Samahan nyo na ako sa COD. Same Egan101 in PSNetwork.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Egan FPS games
    Jut Car Racing games
    EQ RPG or MMORPGs
    JunAkaPecto Stalker and Flight Sims

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Egan FPS games
    Jut Car Racing games
    EQ RPG or MMORPGs

Si archerfish - bossing games. Hehehe

I do play action games like Diablo, God of War, Uncharted, and Metal Gear Solid but there is not much left to do once you finish the game.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Egan FPS games
    Jut Car Racing games
    EQ RPG or MMORPGs

LANparty soon? Hehe

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    What counts as midrange nowadays? TOTL i5 or Ryzen 5?

I'm trying to put together a budget gaming PC. I'm looking at an i5 with 8gb of RAM for now and an SSD. For video I'll go with the 8gb RX570 which reviews say outperforms the RTX1060. Without a monitor these specs top out at a little over 30k. I think this gives me a bit of headroom for further upgrades. It should be able to play CS:GO and GTA at competitive FPS rates.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast
PC Gamers vs. Console gamers