The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    try downloading on piratebay. madaming seeders dun :pirate2:
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    If you're using Windows XP, meron siyang Half-Open TCP Connection limitation which causes some problems with P2P programs. If this is so, you should also try to remove this limitation.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Langabe View Post
    sir paano mag add trackers manually? gamit ko kasi u*******
    > first, you need to find another ******* and has the same file name and contents and file sizes.

> copy those ******* trackers via ******* properties (advanced option)

> trackers looks like these:

> paste it in your ******* properties

there are also public trackers that you can copy paste without looking it up for similar ******* like piratebay's tracker and tracker.prq.to

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vanjo View Post
    guys i have a pldt dsl plan 999, dati pa sakin to nung nagaaral pa ako mga 3 years ago at ang speed niya is around 380+ kbps, sa u******* kasi ang average download speed ko is around 3-10 kbps lang, madalas magfluctuate at minsan naman a couple of seconds lang ako nakakakuha ng mataas na around 15 - 40 kbps, any tips you can give me to increase my average speed to atleast 20 - 30kbps? thanks.. by the way kahit ano idownload ko kahit lumang anime series or bagong movie kahit gano kalaki yung file laging ganoon lang ang average speed ko.

This tweaking works. Just tried it last night. Follow the entire procedure including patch.
    http://triponic.com/guidestutorials/...rent-settings/

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    bro reklamo mo yan sa pldt, ganyan din yung speed ko dati eh... kailangan at least 200 DL speed mo sa speedtest.net. connect to singapore.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
pano pabilisin ang download sa u*******?