New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by explorer View Post
    anyone who says that CDR king is cheap compared to the branded blank CDs/DVDs have no idea what they are saying...here in UK, I can buy a 100-piece bundle of branded (not fake) blank CDs/DVDs for the same price that CDR king is offering...
    That's all well and good, but I doubt anyone would immediately book a flight to the UK just to get those branded CDs/DVDs in bulk and on the cheap.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman View Post
    That's all well and good, but I doubt anyone would immediately book a flight to the UK just to get those branded CDs/DVDs in bulk and on the cheap.
    -==-

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by badsekktor View Post
    +1 on this, it doesnt matter if the law is stupid, a law is a law and as citizens, we should follow it.....
    I agree with what the OMB has done but I believe laws should be made for the good of the people.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jpatricks1 View Post
    I agree with what the OMB has done but I believe laws should be made for the good of the people.
    Errrrrrrr... so the law for getting the proper import permit from the OMB is not good for the people?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jpatricks1 View Post
    huh!? :faint:

6. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by badsekktor View Post
    my prof from dlsu told us that piracy helped our country to be competitive in IT. come to think of it, he might be right in a way.

atom araullo said in a morning show that he thinks it is like photocopying a book.
    Wala ata agency na maghuhuli sa pag photocopy ng book.....

Dito nagiging complicated yung law..... Sa CD eh bawal pero sa libro eh ok lang

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by suv View Post
    Wala ata agency na maghuhuli sa pag photocopy ng book.....

Dito nagiging complicated yung law..... Sa CD eh bawal pero sa libro eh ok lang

Huh?

Please read the article again.

CD-R King was being made to pay a fine because they didn't have the necessary import permit for the said optical discs.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by aga_cruz View Post
    wala na lang masilip yan kaya pati cd r king binubusisi marami pa nagigiging smug dito sa pinas ayun muna unahin nila
    ano ang uunahin nila?

wala lang... did you know that cd-r king imports 10 40footer containers of blank CDs a month?

9. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by suv View Post
    Oo nga noh. Paano pala yung mga nagpapaphotocopy na student na mamahalin na books? Piracy rin ba tawag sa kanila? Mali din ba sila?
    may nagsabi, if its for education purposes and you dont share it, hindi DAW.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    marami kasi ako binibili sa cd r king huhuhuhuhuuhuu.........

pag nawla cd r king tapos ang negosyo ko huhuhuu

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
OMB orders CD-R King to pay P1.5M for illegal importation