New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    Huh?

Please read the article again.

CD-R King was being made to pay a fine because they didn't have the necessary import permit for the said optical discs.
    Kung binasa mo yung post ko at qui-note ko eh hindi doon tungkol sa import permit.....

Tungkol sa sinabi nung isang poster regarding sa piracy....

Ito yun below....

Quote Originally Posted by badsekktor View Post
    my prof from dlsu told us that piracy helped our country to be competitive in IT. come to think of it, he might be right in a way.

atom araullo said in a morning show that he thinks it is like photocopying a book.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by van_wilder View Post
    may nagsabi, if its for education purposes and you dont share it, hindi DAW.
    Dito magiging complicated.....Karamihan bumbili ng book eh hidni na nila kailangan ipa-photocopy pa dahil yung book na nila gagamitin nila....

Tapos yung hindi kaya bumilin ng book eh manghihiram para magpa-photocopy...

Sa library di ba pwede mag-borrow ng book at magpaphotocopy

Paano kung ang library natin eh mga CD/DVD.....Pwede ba magpa burn for educational purpose?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    Errrrrrrr... so the law for getting the proper import permit from the OMB is not good for the people?

I was referrring to Mr Baddsektor's statement regarding obeying laws (whether stupid or not).

I think everyone would agree that laws should be made for the good of the majority. Sadly this is not always the case.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by jpatricks1 View Post
    I was referrring to Mr Baddsektor's statement regarding obeying laws (whether stupid or not).

I think everyone would agree that laws should be made for the good of the majority. Sadly this is not always the case.
    technically, laws should be made for the good of the majority but in reality, there are really stupid laws not only in our country but all over the world.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    well thats bad move ofr cdrking not paying proper taxes. and should be punished.

as for why they sell cheap? its because they import volumes. and put on small profit percentage on their products. its like a chinese's way of selling. its better to sell at lower profit but volume sales than big profit but no volume sales. you also get more clients thru lower pricing.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by suv View Post
    Dito magiging complicated.....Karamihan bumbili ng book eh hidni na nila kailangan ipa-photocopy pa dahil yung book na nila gagamitin nila....

Tapos yung hindi kaya bumilin ng book eh manghihiram para magpa-photocopy...

Sa library di ba pwede mag-borrow ng book at magpaphotocopy

Paano kung ang library natin eh mga CD/DVD.....Pwede ba magpa burn for educational purpose?
    by segments lang ang pagphotocopy ng book... bawal buo pagkaalam ko... nun college pako bawal buong book...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaterring View Post
    but saludo ako sa cdrking for keeping it fair.
    keeping it fair for not paying the right taxes and dues? where's the fairness in there?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
OMB orders CD-R King to pay P1.5M for illegal importation