New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    They can block all the **** sites for all I care. I have lots of collection for a lifetime, ha ha ha!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Uso pa ba pag punta directly sa mga **** sites? Pag dun kasi madami viruses, ads at may bayad. Sa file sharing sites libre naman at highquality pa.
    Last edited by jmpet626; March 17th, 2014 at 03:20 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Update lang mga sir ... phew

NTC says proposed ban applies only to child-**** sites
    By Bong Lozada
    INQUIRER.net

MANILA, Philippines—The memorandum issued by the National Telecommunications Commission (NTC) on Jan. 30, 2014 proposes the banning in the Philippines of access to websites containing child ****ographic materials.

Earlier reports said that NTC has proposed the blockage of all ****ographic sites in the Philippines and asked the country’s Internet Service Providers (ISP) to install a program to prevent such access. The ISPs have not yet responded to the NTC proposal.

According to the memorandum, ISP’s would submit to the three “carrier-grade technology” solutions to the Inter-Agency Council Against Child ****ography (IACACP) for evaluation.

Once the IACACP approves of the list, the ISP could now purchase from suppliers the technology that would halt the access to websites containing child ****.

Also, the NTC would be the one to finalize the list of banned websites that the IACACP provided to the ISPs for immediate blocking.
    The proposed ban has sparked a buzz in social media, with a number of netizens expressing disbelief on the proposal.
    One newspaper reporter said that there is no need for such provision as there are already existing software programs that could block one’s access to such sites.

“There’s no need for such actions, there’s more to ****ography than just the ‘morality issue,’” he said. “If they find it immoral and wish to block access to it, several applications have already got it covered.”

“But to make legal actions to permanently close **** sites means killing an industry, which like others, creates a lot of jobs.”

An analyst programmer for one of the country’s largest banks said that if **** sites are blocked, people would have to be more “resourceful and creative” to achieve such lengths of watching ****.

“If such action would be imposed, there would be more hackers and a larger rape count.”
    One Netizen said that NTC’s proposal is “hypocrisy at its finest.”
    Read more: NTC says proposed ban applies only to child-**** sites | Inquirer Technology
    Follow us: *inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook

4. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    ^ potek - ang magrekamong tsikoteer dapat i-ban. :D

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by leinahtan View Post
    They can block all the **** sites for all I care. I have lots of collection for a lifetime, ha ha ha!
    Share naman!

6. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    gawa na kasi kayo ng "ADULT SECTION" :D
    para naman maishare ng mayayaman nating member dito
    mga nakatago nila sa baul XD...
    para hindi lang sila nakikinabang tayo din.
    lalo na yung mga scandal ng kapitbahay nila or mga boso exp w/ picture nyahahaha!

7. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jmpet626 View Post
    Uso pa ba pag punta directly sa mga **** sites? Pag dun kasi madami viruses, ads at may bayad. Sa file sharing sites libre naman at highquality pa.
    humina daw ang bentahen ng dvd, bawal mag benta ng pirated movies sa dvd, pero pag **** maluwag ang bantay.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by NiCe2KnowU View Post
    gawa na kasi kayo ng "ADULT SECTION" :D
    para naman maishare ng mayayaman nating member dito
    mga nakatago nila sa baul XD...
    para hindi lang sila nakikinabang tayo din.
    lalo na yung mga scandal ng kapitbahay nila or mga boso exp w/ picture nyahahaha!

EB na lang, tapos magdala ng mga external HD for file sharing

9. Join Date
    Jan 2014

WTF! anu silbi ng freedom of the press. kung pipigilan nila yaan, bahagi na ng tao ang manuod nyan..ipokrito nalang kung sasavihin nyan hindi sha nanunuod ng ganuon.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by leinahtan View Post

There is a danger once the ISPs start blocking specific sites. It may be the start of web-censorship and it will definitely not stop just at ****. Example, it can selectively block a certain political canditate's web sites while letting a more favored candidate's website go unhindered or even promoted by automatically redirecting web traffic to them.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast