New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CtrlAltDel View Post
    Share ko lang din.

Been using my Note 3 for about four months now in a work environment setting and personal use. Very reliable by itself; doesn't freeze, hang, or reboot. But some apps like Kindle would stop once in a while. Screen will spoil you with its clarity. Battery will last me 2 days if all I do is browse the Net, call and text. Battery will drain fast when media playback is involved.

If you only buy one accessory, I suggest let that be a Power Bank. I bought a CD-R King rechargeable 8400mAhr Power Bank battery for around P700 and it has served me well countless times when I was out in the field and used the phone extensively.

I choose not to place a screen protector. So far, the Gorilla glass performed true to its claim. No scratches, spots or any artifacts; just super clear. If there was a screen protector, as in my other phones, I would see many tiny scratches and cloudiness. I did however bought a slim armor for some mechanical protection and for holding the phone better- and to hide that fake chrome trim.

I didn't bother removing the so-called "fluff" apps that went with the unit. Update from stock OS up to Kitkat 4.4.2 went flawlessly. Kudos to Samsung for this.
    bakit sakin boss...1 day lang.
    most of the time, browsing lang ginagawa ko.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by rollyic View Post
    bakit sakin boss...1 day lang.
    most of the time, browsing lang ginagawa ko.
    The screen is a major battery power user. Turning off BT and Sync will help. Our Note 3 will last for 2 days if used for browsing around 4 hours a day.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    The screen is a major battery power user. Turning off BT and Sync will help. Our Note 3 will last for 2 days if used for browsing around 4 hours a day.
    boss what's BT?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    bluetooth
    too short

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by rollyic View Post
    boss what's BT?
    BlueTooth.

Turn off GPS if you're not using it. In fact turn off anything that is not being used.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    bakit ganon?
    na turn off ko na halos lahat. naka on nal ang is power saving, sound at mobile data or wifi.
    1 day lang ang battery.
    hindi kaya na virus nako? nilagayan ko ng AVG anti-virus FREE.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    bakit ganon?
    na turn off ko na halos lahat. naka on nal ang is power saving, sound at mobile data or wifi.
    1 day lang ang battery.
    hindi kaya na virus nako? nilagayan ko ng AVG anti-virus FREE.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Power Saving is not Power Saving. It kills the Note 1 in less than a day. Not sure if they fixed it on the 3 but I hid the icon so it won't be activated accidentally. Remove your battery and put it in again after 15-30 mins to reset the phone. And don't use Power Saving ever again.

Never used antivirus on the phone. It's connected to the Net most of the time and so far nothing strange has happened.

How bright is your screen? Setting it to Auto might help.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Power Saving is not Power Saving. It kills the Note 1 in less than a day. Not sure if they fixed it on the 3 but I hid the icon so it won't be activated accidentally. Remove your battery and put it in again after 15-30 mins to reset the phone. And don't use Power Saving ever again.

Never used antivirus on the phone. It's connected to the Net most of the time and so far nothing strange has happened.

How bright is your screen
    ? Setting it to Auto might help.
    i put it in the middle.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012

How bright is your screen? Setting it to Auto might help.
    effective

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast